Honored Contributor

Re: This Non-LOGO Item Goes So Great With My LOGO

@Pjcab  Thanks. Smiley Happy

@Mellie2  It sounds like you order those online (rather than you found them in a boutique or other local store?)

My new leggings are from a place called Magdalena in California according to the tag  (I see something online in New Mexico that's something else).  I was able to read their "My Story" but not able to access any photos of any products - looks like access may be only for store owners buying wholesale?  Not sure.  The leggings are mostly cotton with a little spandex according to the fabric content tag; that tag which is the same as the one that has washing instructions looks custom made by Magdalena as did the outer hang tag.   I liked all that brand's pieces in the boutique (no other ones were in my size though).

Valued Contributor

@Pearlee I found them in a boutique first when out with my daughter shopping last summer in Canada. We both liked them so much we looked online and got lucky. I like cotton in leggings like yours a lot for comfort. They sound beautiful ( yours ).

Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee,  I'm home from vacation. Flights and 2400 mi. road trip. Whew.  Am sure it'll take a some time to recoup. Except for 1 day of hurricane closure, it was a good trip. I  am going to order the spanx camo leggings in black. Haven't tried that brand. Suggestions on this thread sound good as are the reviews and they look a little more muted than some of Lori's camo leggings.  I sized up as suggested. Think they will be good work out in too.

Thanks for starting this thread.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@violet runner  Welcome back!  So glad you checked in with us!  I hope you like the camo leggings - I haven't yet ordered any.  I want to go to one of our smaller stores that carries a lot of Spanx to see if I can see thim in person and try them on.  They are a great idea though @Mellie2 who suggested them.

Super Contributor

Pearley, that's what I did before ordering the spanx camos. I went to a local store that has the spanx red hot asset leggings in black and tried them on. In fact I liked them so much I bought them as the store had a sale.. Anyway, I bought large then ordered the large green spanx camo but I could have ordered medium. The material in the camos is a bit different, less spandex, It is a high waist on the camos. I just love them as tne greens are muted, not so bold for me and I can wear lots of my logo tops. I do hope anyone tnat orders them does like them .I hate to give a positive review and then it doesn't work out for someone else.

Trusted Contributor

@Pjcab, I ordered a large in the Spanx camo leggings. I usually can wear a small or mostly a medium in leggings as a general rule.  I'll review when I get them.  I like the more muted  camo print too. My use is going to be for workout wear.   They are less than some brands I normally order ( think lululemon and Athleta and Lucy) .  Thank you @Mellie2 for pointing out these were back in stock. 

Valued Contributor

It was @Pjcab who found the spanx leggings . I can't take the credit for them. They look awesome ! I was discussing another brand my daughter and I found. Welcome back @violet runner!  I am having tablet problems posting so late to the discussion. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Pjcab  So sorry!   I should have taken the time to look back at all the posts!  My apologies - and thanks for your contribution with a great suggestion! 

@Mellie2 Thanks for setting me straight!  I've had a busy weekend and shouldn't be posting in such a rush!   Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

I didn't mean to try and set you straight @Pearlee. I just didn't want to take credit for someone else's great idea. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Mellie2  Smiley Happy   Even if you didn't mean to, I appreciate your setting me straight!  Smiley Happy  I wouldn't want to be unfair to @Pjcab.