Valued Contributor

Re: This Non-LOGO Item Goes So Great With My LOGO

I just bought another pair of dream jeans style leggings ( same as I mentioned previously) in wine. I got so many compliments on the black ones and what is more important I just loved wearing them. I also bought the Logo slub knit scarf in maple to help tie in some of my Logo tops. I guess I can quack now that I have 3 pairs Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Mellie2  I'm really happy you like your Dream Jeannes so much!  They really are so comfortable, esp. if you are in them for very long days at school.   Do keep us posted on your new acquisitions.  You got me wanting those leggings in black now......

Valued Contributor

I recommend them. I wore them all day and they did not stretch out at all. If you do try go for the med. I have hip and thigh problems and these have enough stretch to fit and not cling. It is definitely a heavier material like a well done denim. People stopped me all day and asked where I found them. I don't often buy two of the same style but this time it's worth it.

@Pearlee wrote:

@Mellie2  I'm really happy you like your Dream Jeannes so much!  They really are so comfortable, esp. if you are in them for very long days at school.   Do keep us posted on your new acquisitions.  You got me wanting those leggings in black now......

Honored Contributor

@Mellie2  I agree that the medium would probably be the right size for me.   However, it's sold out in "normal" and also As Is, so yesterday I ordered a large As Is.   I do wear medium in the DJ pants and leggings, although the leggings are usually snugger on me. Therefore, yesterday I took a chance and ordered the large black in As Is (wouldn't have done that at full price nor in DJ pants which run roomier than the leggings as you probably discerned from your espresso pants vs. the leggings). I have one pair of khaki leggings I bought recently As Is and they are OK in the legs and a bit roomy in the upper part but they "work."  So I'm giving these a try in large As Is.  I'll let you know whether they work or not.   I agree with you though; I'm a medium in DJ. 

Valued Contributor

Hi @Pearlee. I hope you like them as much as I do. I just checked because I was thinking of a spare black in A280822 Quackery Factory black and there is one in med. if you would prefer it. I was thinking that the wine color might go with Logo A289462 Floral knit beaded top ( which I got and loved but forgot to review during my bout with pneumonia). It may not but at least I know the black would work. Great you got as is in the pants. They go so quickly.... Even at full price. Thanks again for introducing a new brand to go with Logo. 

Honored Contributor

@Mellie2 wrote:

Hi @Pearlee. I hope you like them as much as I do. I just checked because I was thinking of a spare black in A280822 Quackery Factory black and there is one in med. if you would prefer it. I was thinking that the wine color might go with Logo A289462 Floral knit beaded top ( which I got and loved but forgot to review during my bout with pneumonia). It may not but at least I know the black would work. Great you got as is in the pants. They go so quickly.... Even at full price. Thanks again for introducing a new brand to go with Logo. 

@Mellie2  Thanks so much, but if I were you I'd go ahead and do get a spare pair!  I have duplicates in some DJ products I like also, because I use them so often (mostly in black pants or leggings or capris but I have khaki duplicates too).   It was kind of you to point that out to me, but I wear the short ones, not the regulars.  Do go ahead and grab them if they are in stock to have a pair.

I don't think the wine color will go with that amethyst amethyst Lavish we both have. It's more purplish rather than wine colored, at least IMO but I do think those leggings in wine are pretty so if they don't work, I'm sure you'll get your use out of them. I think charcoal gray would go nicely either as a top with the wine leggings or as a bottom (DJ has charcoal gray products, those straight leg pants I think) for the Lavish.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Mellie2,    A289554   I just tried on my As Is black DJ leggings (short) with embellished curve hemline in large (I'm normally a medium) that I took a chance on.  First off, they are pristine and even have the little bag of extra embellishments attached.   I would have said they are completely brand new except that the tissue paper that is usually in the pocket and covering the heart rhinestones indicating DJ pants/leegings was not there but otherwise completely pristine. Someone must have either just looked at these or tried these on once and put them right back into the bag and returned.  They are great.

I'm really glad I took a chance on the large.   Although the other DJ pants and leggings I own are in medium (except for taking a recent chance on an As Is different pair of DJ leggings in khaki in the large  that worked out OK) I didn't know how the large would work out.  But I've heard Angel say sometimes she buys large and sometimes extra large in the leggings because they are cut a ltitle slimmer than the pants and a slimmer cut has thus far been my experience in the medium leggings.  These will be great!  The legs are fine (and make my legs look so much slimmer than they are!) and there is even less of a "bit of bagging" in the stomach area than the khaki large As Is leggings I got (different style from these).   Since I'll always wear something over the stomach area in both styles of the As Is leggings I got, a bit of bagginess there is fine, although this large has very little and fit better than the khaki ones.   And...I think the short would have been a little too short in length for me had I gotten my usual size mediums - these are just long enough to work well so I'm thrilled that I took a chance on these!   I really like them and they are very  slenderizing. I think I like the cut and fit on these leggings the best out of the many different DJ leggings styles I own.  Sizing up is fine for now - if I ever lose the extra eweight I gained last winter, putting me at the high end of my size mediums, these will be looser in the stomach area but will still work, esp. with something over them.  For now though, these are just great. I'm so glad you mentioned how much you like these. I saw them as a TSV and didn't even consider them but I really like them.

Valued Contributor

@Pearlee I am so glad you like them. They are slimming and look great with tunics. Getting them as is is a great deal. I am looking for another pair in black that have a different hem just to change it up. I think I could go for a med or large. I did recieve the curved hem in wine today. The color is just not right to go with any Logo I have. It is more of a red so I am sending them back. I think I mentioned maybe wearing them with the Lavish sparkle top we have and you were right. Not enough purple in them. Again I am glad you like them and also you pointed out the brand to me Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Mellie2  Thank you!   Good idea on your part to try a different style of Dream Jeannes leggings.  There are quite a few and some are VERY slim cut (I probably should have taken a large in a couple of the styles I own).  Did you try your amethyst top with your espresso pants (which I realize are pants and not leggings)?   Because the bronze in the amethyst top is in the brown family, as are some of those flowers.  The espresso might work......(esp. since it's the darker and less chocolate color of her brown).

Valued Contributor

Thanks for the tip. The espresso looks great with the top. I really wish they would re stock more quackery leggings in colors and sizes. I would love a few more. Maybe before the holidays they will Smiley Happy they seem to go so fast.