Honored Contributor

Re: This Non-LOGO Item Goes So Great With My LOGO

@Biftu I agree Marshall's is always fun to browse in but it always costs me. That farest M is my favorite because not only is it huge with a great selection but it is new and really nice inside (the one nearest me is old and dumpy) but best of all there is a pass-through to the attached Home Goods store so you don't have to go outside since they are connected. I loved the HG store yesterday which had tons of great fall and Halloween stuff cheap! And
Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:
@BiftuI agree Marshall's is always fun to browse in but it always costs me. That farest M is my favorite because not only is it huge with a great selection but it is new and really nice inside (the one nearest me is old and dumpy) but best of all there is a pass-through to the attached Home Goods store so you don't have to go outside since they are connected. I loved the HG store yesterday which had tons of great fall and Halloween stuff cheap! And

@Pearlee  Always costs me too when I go.  My Marshall's is also huge with an attached Home Goods which makes it convenient.  Love the fall decorations.  What costs me every time is the designer and contemporary clothing sections.  A few weeks ago I found an Eileen Fisher woven cotton shorter length duster for $50.  Good thing we can't shop together we would probably be enabling each other to buy even more! 

Honored Contributor

@Biftu   So what happened about the Joan Rivers denim blouses?  Your comment on another thread reminded me to follow up with those!  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Biftu   So what happened about the Joan Rivers denim blouses?  Your comment on another thread reminded me to follow up with those!  Smiley Happy

@Pearlee  Kept the grey but returned the denim.  They grey was what I originally wanted the when the price went down I went crazy for no apparent reason and bought the two!  Really like this blouse, it fits well and the material is not at all stiff like some denim can be. It fits the bill for why I wanted the grey in the first place.

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Non LOGO lunchtime special today looks like a LOGO
A310800
Honored Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Honored Contributor

@Biftu, I'm glad. I looked at the measurement of the length before I posted and thought it might work for you. 👍
Honored Contributor

A345259. @dulwich. Our D& C TSV coat you got in mallard and I got in white is a LTS today for $27. And there is a cinnamon option similar to the LOGO chenille sweater altho the henna sweater is prettier. Still...$27!