Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Re: This Non-LOGO Item Goes So Great With My LOGO

Respected Contributor

@Pearley  Update to DB fringe crops.  Wore them for few hours and fit not right for me,  sagging and wrinkling at crutch - I did order my largest size and as mentioned in other post they were a little big on waist but I thought they would work as they look good  - but no.  Fabric is nice but back they go.

I could have exchanged but time taken now to return,etc., is too long.  Anyway always something new coming!

Honored Contributor

@Dulwich wrote:

@Pearley  Update to DB fringe crops.  Wore them for few hours and fit not right for me,  sagging and wrinkling at crutch - I did order my largest size and as mentioned in other post they were a little big on waist but I thought they would work as they look good  - but no.  Fabric is nice but back they go.

I could have exchanged but time taken now to return,etc., is too long.  Anyway always something new coming!

@Dulwich   Oh, very sorry they didn't work out after all. I appreciate your update because I was thinking about getting them, and now I'll rethink that.

And you are so right - exchanges take so darn long!  It's often not worth the wait since, as you say, there's always something new to like and want.  Smiley Happy