Honored Contributor

Re: This Non-LOGO Item Goes So Great With My LOGO

@Trudey  I thought we got those new ones at a ODO price?  Is it still the same price now?  Interesting.... if it is.

Funny how our pants are fitting us differently.  We have different body types for sure!

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee  They are at a higher price now, but still under $40.  The buy more and save is still available.  The regular length pants are almost sold out.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Trudey  Check the New Arrivals link at the top of the board - fashions.  Lots of new Kim Gravel including a bell-sleeved blouse in case the new LOGO top with the belle sleeves doesn't work for you when you see it.  So far I like Gravel's better because it doesn't have the ruffle around the middle but is straight down.  Also like better where the sleeves fall (longer).

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee  She's got a hoodie, due to show up soon, that I'm looking forward to.  It has contrasting color lace.  I like looking at the bell sleeve tops, but they just aren't practical for me.

Honored Contributor

@Trudey wrote:

@Pearlee  She's got a hoodie, due to show up soon, that I'm looking forward to.  It has contrasting color lace.  I like looking at the bell sleeve tops, but they just aren't practical for me.

@Trudey@  Well that hoodie certainly sounds very Logo-ish, as if it would go with lots of Logo.  As you know, @Biftu and I have a Logo hoodie with lace in the hood that we like so much we have it in multiple colors. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee  Now that I've had the chance to wear my new straight leg Dream Jeannes, I must say that they are the best fitting pants I've ever owned.  I swear they take 10 pounds off.  I'm still a little shocked that the small fits so well because I have larger legs, but they are the perfect straight leg pants.  It's funny that you found these to fit closer like leggings and the grommet jeans to fit more like pants...I experienced the exact opposite.  I like both styles, but the straight leg version is my favorite. I hope you are loving yours too.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Trudey  So happy to read your post!  Did you ever get those black ones that you didn't order initially?  

I love my pants too except....the seams on my dark indigo pair weren't quite right.  They were placed in the wrong place in both legs - so they felt a little twisted  when they were on.  I knew they were defective since my other two colors were just fine.  So I sent them back for an exchange because I want them of course.

They are definitely super comfy and I love the smooth waist  - no bulges from the faux fly or anything like that - on and off easily to use the rest room, etc.  That DJ fabric is just fabulous.   Super congrats to you for getting into those smalls, esp. after your bit of weight gain a few months ago that you wisely took right off.  That's so great!   And now that you ordered these pants in small, you'll just have to not gain any weight!  You definitely want to get into these.   And....we got a really great price on them too.

Honored Contributor

@Trudey  A Top Find today is a new pair of DJ slim leg pants that seem to be the same style (and more expensive) than the ones we got.   They come in charcoal gray which is a DJ color I love (I have the front fly ones in that color and love them).  Here is the regular height

http://www.qvc.com/Quacker-Factory-Regular-DreamJeannes-Pull-On-Slim-Leg-Pants.product.A294017.html?...

Super Contributor

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee  What is the difference between these and the ones we have?  Do you think the legs are slimmer?  Maybe these don't have pockets on the back...not sure, will have to look again.  Can't imagine why the price is higher.  Did you get your replacement pair in the dark indigo?  I noticed mine were a little crooked on the right leg, but not enough to return,  I have found that to be a problem with DJs before.