Respected Contributor

Re: This Non-LOGO Item Goes So Great With My LOGO

@Pearlee. Thanks!  I ordered by the low hip measurements...41"  is usually perfect for me, but I definitely don't want them too tight.  As of today, I need to lose 13 more pounds to get to my Weight Watchers goal weight...so I'll keep that in mind when I get to try mine on.  Looking forward to hearing from you about the fit.

Honored Contributor

@Trudey  I freaked out when the mail came and went and the DJs that had been "out for delivery" did not arrive.  So I went immediately and checked Order Status -- they are still out and are coming via UPS.  Whew - that's a relief.  UPS gets to my house later in the day than the US mail does.

Honored Contributor

@Trudey  I got my DJs today but they were delivered so late by UPS that I didn't even feel like opening the package! 

Honored Contributor

@Trudey  I tried on one of the three pair I ordered of the QF TSV slim pants.  As we know, different colors in the same size can fit differently but I only had the time and energy right now to try on one pair - the bleached denim (I also bought black and dark indigo denim or whatever it was called).  I already own DJ in these colors, but I did like the flat top (no fly front) and the price was great so I ordered the colors I wear all the time.  And I will wash these before wearing with an extra rinse; the ones I tried on smelled heavily of dye).

I absolutely loved the pair I tried.  First, the color is very nice - a medium denim great for all year round; not too light or too dark - a perfect denim color IMO.  Loved the fit. The medium was the perfect fit for me (and I'm at a high-end weight for me for my mediums).  I think they fit a bit more form fitting in the entire waist to crotch area but not too snug at all and they'll give when I wear them. The waist band is not tight.   I really liked the fit.  They are very slimming and flattering.  And I absolutely love the flat front, esp. for wearing a more fitted top.  I wish all my DJ pants were like these!  I can't honestly imagine LOGO skinny jeans, which are almost double the price, fitting any more flatteringly or better.   I'm thrilled to have these and hope the two other pairs fit the same way. So from everything you've stated, your smalls should work out, esp. when you are at goal weight (notice I said "when" not "if").   Smiley Happy 

I hope you love yours too, and I hope my other two pair are just like these bleached denim ones.  Love!

For @Mellie2 also.

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee. YAY!!! and Thank you!  I'm so glad you love them and I'm hopeful now that mine will fit.  I have one pair of Logo jeans ( bought as-is) and I'll never order any others. The fit is just off for my body type...huge in the waist and super tight everywhere else in size 14.  I love the comfort of Dream Jeannes and Women With Control Pants (have on WWC cropped cargo pants right now and they are fabulous in size medium).  When I receive my DJ's, I'll let you know how they fit.  Thanks again...so much!

Honored Contributor

@Trudey  Did you get your DJs yet?  I'm eager to know what you think of them when you do.

I haven't tried the other colors on yet.  Been busy.....

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee. I just received them a little while ago.  I love them.  They fit well, but I can still lose some weight and they will still fit.  I love the smooth waistband and the regular length is perfect for me.  I got the bleached and dark indigo and I'm going to order the black.  I'm very pleased with this purchase.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Trudey Oooohhhh I'm so very happy you like them, and esp. that the small works for you!  You passed me on sizing - downward.  Congrats on that.

Yeah, if you get the black ones too, you'll have the same colors as I have.  I knew that if they worked I'd want those three colors, even though I have plenty of DJ bottoms, esp. in black.   But that's fine - I know I'll use these a lot and I do love the smoother look, esp. with more form-fitting tops.  Many Logos are quite full (flare out) so the fly front pants are fine but I'm going to love having these for more fitted items.  These are so flattering, esp. on my legs!   I'm glad the smalls aren't tight anywhere.   And that you like them better than your LOGO jeans experience!  Smiley Happy

Hear that, @Mellie2?  Our other DJ-er.

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee. Do you have the DJ's with the grommets at the hem (previous TSV)?  I never ordered those but am thinking of getting a pair to finish out the Summer.  If you have them, please share what you think of them.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Trudey  Yes I do and so does @Mellie2 who hasn't been around much.  I remember we both got them as TSVs. I got the moss green for one and - ahem - the indigo. The moss green is a very nice pretty green and good to have in our wardrobes.

I like them and they fit well but these new ones are more flattering/slimming.   I think both are worth having.  The grommet ones are more like pants and are pretty typical DJs.  The new TSV IMO are somewhat more like leggings and fit slimmer.    I do like the grommet ones just fine, but as I said to Mellie2 at the time, if they were doing  grommets, they didn't need the crystals in them because you can't even see those!  IMO those were a waste.   I'm not big on grommets altogether, but I'm happy with those pants.  I'm happier though with the new ones.

You should be able to find Mellie2 and me discussing them on this thread somewhere back.  Unless we discussed them in the QF or the TSV subforum which I doubt.