Valued Contributor

Re: This Non-LOGO Item Goes So Great With My LOGO

I got mine too and wanted to ask you about the jodhpur look as well. I struggled with a top that would work and wondered what you thought. They are really well made and I love the fit and pattern so much. I am going to try them with a few more tops and see if it works. I really want to keep them as they are so unique. I have a few grey tops that may work. Going to try now. They were the perfect price! I have a funky top that may work really well. 

@Pearlee wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

Check out the lunchtime special today of lisa Rinna's (if you are still willing to buy her clothing):  A274671@   So cute in either color to go funkily with LOGO. I'm getting the black pair.  The length will just fit me at 28" but sadly not Lil @Biftu although Lisa shows in the video how you can pull them up (still don't think they's work for Lil Biftu). 

@Mellie2  I received and tried on my Lisa Rinna pants today and I really like them, with one caveat.  They are really like jodhpurs (sp?).  There is a "poof" of material in the waist area with seams.   But I'm OK with that (although I might not have been at full price).  The pattern/colors on the pants is really cute, the length is absolutely perfect for me at 5'3"  and they will go great with a lot of LOGO although I think only LOGO that is loose on top, such as cardis or the kz tee and its successors, etc. to cover up that poof of material.   I certainly can't wear anything form-fitting.   But these are cute!  The material is heavy and reminds me a bit of the Isaac 24/7 pants - which I don't like because of the material but these have a nicer hand than those so I'm OK with them.  A keeper - glad to have these for both my funky LOGO clothes and for some of the artsy, funky tunics I've purchased at arts and crafts shows.

Do let me know what you think of yours when you get them.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Mellie2  You'll find things to work.  I have a couple of black and also gray  LOGO zipper cardis from over the years which cover that area, and I'm sure I'll find other things.  That extra jodhpur material though is what made me glad that I didn't order the brown-taupe other choice.   I thought if I loved these I would, but I don't love that extra material issue enough to have a second pair that I don't think I have as much to go with to cover it up.   I have no problem, though, trying to think of things that will work with these.   The two or three things I've thought of make them worthwhile.  Yes, I love that tribal pattern and the colors in the pants.  I will make things work! LOL

ETA - I think that, rather than tops, they'll work better with cardi/jackets that can also be worn as tops (in the Fr. terry material or waffle knit).

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I just found the perfect top, scarf , and lace up ballet flats that works very well. I have a long day tomorrow ending with a presentation for parents. It is perfect... Trendy and comfortable with class. Very happy to wear this. The lace up flats complement the bottom of these pants like they were made for each other Smiley Happy. (The top is the kz logo in black.. Great suggestion).

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Mellie2 wrote:

I just found the perfect top, scarf , and lace up ballet flats that works very well. I have a long day tomorrow ending with a presentation for parents. It is perfect... Trendy and comfortable with class. Very happy to wear this. The lace up flats complement the bottom of these pants like they were made for each other Smiley Happy. (The top is the kz logo in black.. Great suggestion).

@Mellie2  That sounds adorable - and comfortable!  Wow, received today and will wear tomorrow!    Yes, I plan to wear my kz tee-next-generation-henley, the one where I exchanged the rosewood I didn't like for black, which is even longer than the kz tee and long sleeved, with this. A282795   In fact, that was my first thought when I saw the jodhpur look!  Smiley Happy    The pants would look cute with flats like yours, or ballet flats, or Skechers Mary Janes.  And also with chunky heel shoes.  I do like these pants!  Smiley Happy   

The Rinna pants today:  CLEARANCE PRICE  $54.92

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Trudey  @Biftu  @DEB

Today's QF Dream Jeannes  Top Find pants - in whatever length you'd take - I take a short which are probably still too long for Lil Biftu, are my favorite Dream Jeannes pants!   They are a little more like pants than leggings but not much - slim cut and comfortable (and completely true to size) so they go with lots and lots of LOGO tops.  I have the Top Find in a lot of colors and wear them all the time. with LOGO.  In fact I have two pair of the black ones I use those so much.  The charcoal is also esp. useful.  In fact, Biftu, if I had gotten the painterly cott. cashmere sweater in the lily pad which had dark gray in it, I'd have worn it with the charcoal - I had those in mind.

Honored Contributor

A269885  @Mellie2   I have this item As Is in the black.  It's one of the first items of mine that popped to mind to wear with our new black Rinna pants.  It'll cover the jodhpur part for sure.  Smiley Happy  Just FYI

Valued Contributor

Thank you @Pearlee. That is a great suggestion. I wore the pants and black kz tee. I was very comfortable and got tons of complements. Great pants for a 13 hour day at work. 

@Pearlee wrote:

A269885  @Mellie2   I have this item As Is in the black.  It's one of the first items of mine that popped to mind to wear with our new black Rinna pants.  It'll cover the jodhpur part for sure.  Smiley Happy  Just FYI

Honored Contributor

@Mellie2  Thanks.  I was wondering how they worked out for you!  Glad to hear it (except of course for the 13-hr. work day part! ). 

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Trudey  @Biftu  @DEB

Today's QF Dream Jeannes  Top Find pants - in whatever length you'd take - I take a short which are probably still too long for Lil Biftu, are my favorite Dream Jeannes pants!   They are a little more like pants than leggings but not much - slim cut and comfortable (and completely true to size) so they go with lots and lots of LOGO tops.  I have the Top Find in a lot of colors and wear them all the time. with LOGO.  In fact I have two pair of the black ones I use those so much.  The charcoal is also esp. useful.  In fact, Biftu, if I had gotten the painterly cott. cashmere sweater in the lily pad which had dark gray in it, I'd have worn it with the charcoal - I had those in mind.

@Mellie2  This was my post I was referencing but I didn't post the item number as I though I had.  This is it in the short item number (I looked up my orders) - they also come in regular and tall.  These are the espresso and other colors I own.  I mistakenly called them "slim leg" in my other post but they are "straight leg" and now that I'm seeing them, they are more pants than leggings, although a slim cut fit.  Sorry if I'm being consistent with my earlier post to you on the Review thread.  They are "straight leg pants" but are IMO slim leg fitting, close to leggings but not quite.

A227967

Valued Contributor

Thank you so much for taking the time to look your pants up. There were so many Deam Jeanes to choose from I wasn't sure. They sure do sell out fast in sizes. Hope to get a pair in espresso. You helped a great deal. Smiley Happy

@Pearlee wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Trudey  @Biftu  @DEB

@Mellie2  This was my post I was referencing but I didn't post the item number as I though I had.  This is it in the short item number (I looked up my orders) - they also come in regular and tall.  These are the espresso and other colors I own.  I mistakenly called them "slim leg" in my other post but they are "straight leg" and now that I'm seeing them, they are more pants than leggings, although a slim cut fit.  Sorry if I'm being consistent with my earlier post to you on the Review thread.  They are "straight leg pants" but are IMO slim leg fitting, close to leggings but not quite.

A227967