Honored Contributor

Re: This Non-LOGO Item Goes So Great With My LOGO

People here have posted that they've wanted the models' hats worn with LOGO because the hats have been making cute outfits.. 

Just a suggestion:  new item with SPF protection (listed under new arrivals) in felt:

A284382

Honored Contributor

There is a Susan Graver French Terry pant on Lunchtime Special today  - great price - many color options - that has gotten really good reviews and would seem to go nicely with LOGO.   Not for Lil @Biftu or Lil @kzjohnson or me because it's a 30" inseam but it may work for some of you....

A260479

Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@There is a Susan Graver French Terry pant on Lunchtime Special today  - great price - many color options - that has gotten really good reviews and would seem to go nicely with LOGO.   Not for Lil @Biftu or Lil @kzjohnson or me because it's a 30" inseam but it may work for some of you....

A260479

@Pearlee, for trying to push the claim that I'm 5' 2', my inseam is a very odd 29"!  30" is just a touch too long and the "standard" 28" petite is just too short.

That's why I love Lori's pants.  The bulk seem to have a 29" inseam.  Otherwise I'm hunting down tall ankle pants!  Just not a fan of alterations.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@kzjohnson  Wow kz, you are all legs!  These Graver Fr. terrys would be a pretty easy take-up-the-hem job.

Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@kzjohnson  Wow kz, you are all legs!  These Graver Fr. terrys would be a pretty easy take-up-the-hem job.

And that is exactly why I like longer tunic tops @Pearlee.  They even me out! Smiley Tongue

Honored Contributor

@kzjohnson wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

And that is exactly why I like longer tunic tops @Pearlee.  They even me out! Smiley Tongue

@kzjohnson    Then you should consider the "new" henley kz top.  The one I got in redwood and exchanged for the black, which  I recently posted about in Reviews.  That one is longer than yours - love it.  I'm not a "henley" gal but I like this one a lot!

Trusted Contributor

Saw online there is an Isaac camo  cardigan A281458 that might work for those that like the camo look. I could only get one color to show and  there is no video ( at least when I checked it out). Might look good with Lori's tanks and leggings. Looks long enough!

Valued Contributor

i recieved the spanx leggings in black camo. They are wonderful. When they arrived I thought they would be too small in the size I bought (large) but once I put an outfit together they were perfect. I tried them on with the Logo cowl neck top A272841 in black, knee high boots and Logo Links J329469. This is now my favorite outfit and can't wait to wear. The leggings made me look at least one size smaller. The leggings are very comfortable. I am going on a day trip next week (fall break) with friends for my birthday to see the filming of my fav TV show in GA and will be wearing them with Logo A252319 slub knit top. I wanted something trendy to wear and this hits it out of the ballpark. Thank you for bringing theses to my attention. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Double posting this here and in the Lookalikes thread:

Denim and Co. Lunchtime Special today 9/18  French Terry Ankle Pants     A268084

I have a pair of similar ones from D&C (not these particular ones) in an oatmeal color and really like them to wear with LOGO.   I'm also going to post this on the This Looks Good With Logo thread --- because they do.  If this partciular pair is like mine which they seem to be, they are worth the LTS price, even if you just wear them around the house.

I have a pair of similar ones from D&C (not these particular ones) in an oatmeal color and really like them to wear with LOGO.   I'm also going to post this on the This Looks Good With Logo thread --- because they do.  If this partciular pair is like mine which they seem to be, they are worth the LTS price, even if you just wear them around the house.

Regular Contributor

I have Lori's camo leggings in the blue combination (along with many other items!)  and today I am wearing them cuffed  with a basic 3/4 sleeve gray tee and Denim & Co's knit, hooded vest  (A279910) in indigo blue.  The proportions are just right and it makes a nice transitional weather outfit.