Trusted Contributor

Re: This Non-LOGO Item Goes So Great With My LOGO

I received my Spanx black camo leggings today. My normal size in Lori's line are mediums for spandex type, small for French terry. I ordered up 1 size to a large in these as suggested and they fit everywhere perfectly. I like the muted camo too. I plan on wearing as workout wear, but can easily transition them for everyday wear with Lori's tops and cardigans. These are good quality leggings. I can't address what they may feel like wearing them for any length of time . Sometimes shape wear can feel binding after wearing awhile.
Trusted Contributor

Hi, I'm kinda new to LOGO. I fell in love with a jacket that has swiss dot godets and back hem, and had to buy it. Since then I've gotten another two jackets and a couple of tops/tanks. Wearing things this long and full is a departure for me--my usual "uniform" is pants or jeans, tees or tanks, and somewhat tailored jackets. I do love the feeling of a jacket or cardi and shirt moving against each other--sounds silly when I say it like that, but it's really just how it feels. 

Still not sure it looks as good as it feels, but I'm being brave and just showing up in it. I haven't gotten any leggings yet--wearing liquid knit pants, trousers with narrowish legs, and jeans.

One thing that's been fun for me is finding new outfits in my closet." Oh, look, this shirt sticks out from the bottom of thatjacket. Maybe a bit odd, but cute." So most of the Graver pieces I have go with the LOGO things, as well as several items I got from the late, great Coldwater Creek before they went pfft. Seems like every day I pull out something else and see it in a new light. All these things are so thin, that I don't feel I'm wearing a lot even with 3 on at aa time. 

Right this minute I'm wearing a LOGO tank with side tails, a pair of Danskin camo joggers, and a silky textured shirt I got years ago from Land's End. Only slightly goofy. Nobody has actually laughed out loud (where I could hear them).

So I'm happy happy to hear you all discussing combining Logo! 

Trusted Contributor

I've found that LOGO pants aren't the greatest fit for me--they are all too long in the stride. I most often wear Isaac Mizrahi 24/7 ankle pants with my LOGO, especially A274175. Many of the colors coordinate very well with my LOGO tops, tanks and cardis.

Valued Contributor

Thank you @Debzzz for the reply. I missed the presentation but your comments helped me decide. I just recieved Logo cowl neck top A272841 in black and it is long enough that if I wear them with knee high boots will work. So I will stay with the large to keep the shape wear affect.  I recommend that top to go with leggings. It is really nice. Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Peg so glad you liked the spanx camos. I have worn them for a whole day running errands etc in the hot and hunmid FL sun and for me they felt like when I had put them on in the morning.

Hope its the same for you.

Honored Contributor

Yikes those leggings are costly - even more so than My Fabulous Camo Pants!  Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee, the cost of the Spanx leggings for me is essentially a deal compared to workout pants I get at Athleta, Lululemon, Lucy and the like. I have paid nearly $100 for a couple prs. These to me are just as good. The true test is wear. Spanx is noted for lasting a long time which also comes in to consideration for me.  Have to agree though, more expensive than some of Lori's.

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

@kzjohnson wrote:

That said, I'm sure some of you have read my praise of Halftees in the past.  I often were Halftees under a tank to give me sleeves and under many Logo tops to alter the neckline.  I have narrow shoulders and there are a few rare Logo tops that I don't have to be concerned with the neckline.  Even my beloved A202259 needs a Halftee underneath.

@kzjohnson-Thanks so much for this! I ordered a Halftee to try, and it arrived yesterday. It's a soft fabric, but more substantial than Lori's rayon/span. Mine is cream with short sleves. What a useful piece this will be...it will extend my use of Logo tanks quite a bit.  I am a 2x in Logo tops, and ordered a 3x Halftee based on their brand size chart. The fit is perfect.

Funny Story: My husband noticed this purchase online, and asked in a tone that one might use with a wild and potentially dangerous animal if I had, in fact, ordered a crop top. Smiley LOL 

Trusted Contributor

@k9mama wrote:

@kzjohnson wrote:

That said, I'm sure some of you have read my praise of Halftees in the past.  I often were Halftees under a tank to give me sleeves and under many Logo tops to alter the neckline.  I have narrow shoulders and there are a few rare Logo tops that I don't have to be concerned with the neckline.  Even my beloved A202259 needs a Halftee underneath.

@kzjohnson-Thanks so much for this! I ordered a Halftee to try, and it arrived yesterday. It's a soft fabric, but more substantial than Lori's rayon/span. Mine is cream with short sleves. What a useful piece this will be...it will extend my use of Logo tanks quite a bit.  I am a 2x in Logo tops, and ordered a 3x Halftee based on their brand size chart. The fit is perfect.

Funny Story: My husband noticed this purchase online, and asked in a tone that one might use with a wild and potentially dangerous animal if I had, in fact, ordered a crop top. Smiley LOL 

So glad you like the Halftees @k9mama.  They are a staple in my wardrobe from April through October.  My tanks and boyfriend tees get the most use.  They are very durable too.  I washed some of my pieces to death and they are still looking good and going strong.  BTW, thanks for the laugh! Smiley Very Happy

Trusted Contributor

Hey, I just found another one: Halston shirt and Logo jacket

Screen Shot 2016-09-13 at 7.15.37 PM.pngScreen Shot 2016-09-13 at 7.14.47 PM.png