Super Contributor

Re: This Non-LOGO Item Goes So Great With My LOGO

Oh my goodness no worries. I just hope that if someone does get the spanx camos that they .like  them as much as I do.

Today I Wore them with an older green tank from one of the original  logo tsv's I think her first twin set with a black tank over the green tank and since the greens are muted , it looked great, got a lot of compliments.

Im thankful for all I learn here, tips and tid bits.  Great place to learn and share😊

Honored Contributor

I'm reposting a portion of a post of @Debzzz 's from anotther thread, just because I think it's a good suggestion for this thread too (this is an excample of "thread overlap"!  LOL ) It's a good tip even though I can't buy shoes/boots online (need to try them on due to bunion):

Debzzz wrote:

I am really getting into simple no layer Logo looks this week. The weather is perfect for one top and one legging. Those particular leggings, they're listed as pants, A282793,  are longer than the usual Logo legging so I've been pairing them with my new fave Earth shoes, A282880 Amber back zip booties. It really gives the leggings an updated look from my usual flat or sandal. Those are the most comfortable 2-1/2 inch heel I've ever worn.

Trusted Contributor

Well, to break up the leggings discussion.  I tried, boy have a tried leggings..it's just a great big NO for me.  There is no legging anywhere on earth no matter how it is styled that I will ever feel comfortable in!  Smiley Happy

That said, I'm sure some of you have read my praise of Halftees in the past.  I often were Halftees under a tank to give me sleeves and under many Logo tops to alter the neckline.  I have narrow shoulders and there are a few rare Logo tops that I don't have to be concerned with the neckline.  Even my beloved A202259 needs a Halftee underneath.

I also have long sleeve crew necks, mock necks and turtle necks from Halston and Blair that I wear underneath my Logo 3/4 sleeve tops to get more winter mileage out of the 3/4 sleeeves.  I tend to layer more underneath a top for added warmth than throwing something like a cradigan overtop.  I've found over the last year that I'm not as big of a cardigan fan as I thought I was.

I also have some rather cute Blair (yes...Blair!) tops that are Logo-esque that I'll wear with my Logo Lounge pants.  Oh, and some of Antthony's tops mix well with Logo bottoms.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pjcab wrote:

Thank you Pearley for all the information.

Since sizing in pants is difficult for me being pear shaped I have been hesitant to order logo pants but I did find A266360 spanx camo leggings in green that I love and fit great. I can wear numerous logo  tops ( black, lily pad, sour apple, purples) with these camos as the greens shades in the leggings are muted and subtle. On the spanx web site they have new shades/prints as qvc just has the black and green camos. Qvc just restocked the leggings so I might go back for the black camo. Great pants for ladies like me that are pear shaped IMO.

When I am out shopping I do see many Logo look alikes but just not the same feel or quality , that is why I keep buying logo.

@Pjcab I have those Spanx leggings in green camo. Haven't worn them yet, has been too hot here but I'm looking forward to it. I already have several pairs of basic black leggings from Spanx, they're great. I do order a large in Spanx and I'm a 10-12, they run small. I also have the Spanx assets dark denim legging in a Large from QVC They make you look so skinny lol.

"The love you extend to others, will eventually find it's way back to you, no matter how many times it has left you hurt."
Super Contributor

I live in FL and I actually have been able to wear the leggings around doing errands etc, but not out too long in the FL sun!

Yes I love how they make me look thinner, great plus, and pair well with so many of my logo tops.

Valued Contributor

Heads up everyone, the Spanx camo & the Spanx zip legging (both are fab) are on EZ pay. I saw them listed in the weekend preview.

"The love you extend to others, will eventually find it's way back to you, no matter how many times it has left you hurt."
Honored Contributor

@Debzzz wrote:

Heads up everyone, the Spanx camo & the Spanx zip legging (both are fab) are on EZ pay. I saw them listed in the weekend preview.

@Debzzz  I'm not finding them very easily; the item number would have been ever-so-helpful! Smiley Sad

Valued Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Debzzz wrote:

@Debzzz  I'm not finding them very easily; the item number would have been ever-so-helpful! Smiley Sad

A266362 Spanx side zip legging

A266360 Spanx camo legging

I just went for the black camo which I didn't have. 

Valued Contributor

Thank you @Debzzz. I ordered the black camo as well. I ordered the large but wondered if I should get XL. I am the same size as you in pants. The reason I am still thinking of XL is I want to try to wear them to work with a long black tunic. We have a no leggings rule but if they were a little looser I could get away with it. Still thinking.....

Valued Contributor

@Mellie2 wrote:

Thank you @Debzzz. I ordered the black camo as well. I ordered the large but wondered if I should get XL. I am the same size as you in pants. The reason I am still thinking of XL is I want to try to wear them to work with a long black tunic. We have a no leggings rule but if they were a little looser I could get away with it. Still thinking.....

@Mellie2 they presented them an hour or two ago. The large is fitted on me, not sure if even the XL would be pant like, the leg is so slim but you could try. I love the green too, I was styling some outfits with them and chalk slub knit goes great with them. The black camo will go with everything, a real neutral.