Trusted Contributor

Re: The new LOGO headband: Are you in?

@september wrote:

They look cute in photos, but I've never found them to be something I want to wear.  They slip and slide around.   Just an annoyance I don't need. 

This is my problem.  I would love a headband sometimes.  They just never stay in place or feel too tight after a while.  I get annoyed and take it off.  

Honored Contributor

I am not a fan.  I was forced to wear them as a kid to " keep the hair out of my eyes."  

Headbands and hats give me a headache..l find them very uncomfortable, but I don'they think they look bad on others who enjoy wearing them.

Respected Contributor

I wear headbands all the time and I'm 44. I have short curly hair and it's a way to jazz up my hairdo and accentuate an outfit. Some of you need to stop with the over-limiting of what women should wear, and accept that everyone has different styles. Not all of us go for the button-down preppy classic look, nor should we only wear that type of clothing once we're out of our 30's.

However, I'm not paying $24 for a headband I can get other places for $10 or less! 

Trusted Contributor

Headbands tend to give me headaches and become uncomfortable after a while. I only use them when I wash my face.

Honored Contributor

@Cucumbercookie13. Since you can't do a lot to change up a short hairdo, it's fun to wear barrettes and headbands just to make the hairdo look different every once in a while.
Respected Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:
@Cucumbercookie13. Since you can't do a lot to change up a short hairdo, it's fun to wear barrettes and headbands just to make the hairdo look different every once in a while.

@Pearlee Exactly. When my hair gets thick and about ready for a cut, I wear barrettes and clips if I don't want a headband that day. It's about having fun and expressing yourself. 

Honored Contributor

@Cucumbercookie13 I have found a good selection of hair do-dads at Ulta, and there are always coupons of some sort out for Ulta. Although they haven't had these two LOGO styles yet. But most of my hair accessories are from there, including a really cute gray and white artsy tie-dye plastic headband from there.
Honored Contributor

I am amazed at the amount of ladies that respond to negative comments about their clothes.  A comment like those stated in these posts were get my dander up and I would wear to even if I hated it.  Guess Im just a rebel at heart.

If you like it, are comfortable in it wear it.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Respected Contributor

@1Professor 

Yes!  I ordered the cheetah when they were first posted.  Haven't received it yet.  

Honored Contributor

I like them on the young people, but on the older gals it just looks like you are trying to hard. Lori IMO is a pretty woman, but she needs to dress her age, not her shoe size.LOL