Respected Contributor

The joy of LOGO: When Lori first debuted at QVC

[ Edited ]

Love this retro photo Lori posted on Instagram, when she first debuted at the Q:

Screen Shot 2018-04-22 at 5.54.30 AM.png

I adore it when stylists allow their own personal style to evolve!

Respected Contributor

Re: The joy of LOGO: When Lori first debuted at QVC

Quick online search, looks like Lisa R was an early host for Lori's line on the Q:

Lori+Goldstein+QVC+Returns+Mercedes+Benz+Fashion+XjM3by0wT47l.jpg

Honored Contributor

I am loving that outfit Lisa wore!Lori looked great too.I think I bought that shirt but the flowers all squished up after wash8ng.

Respected Contributor

Here's Lisa with Isaac, way back in Q Time  . . .

660238280.jpg

Honored Contributor

Wow!  I almost didn't recognize her!

I think Lori looks good with dark hair.  Funny but I just don't remember seeing her way back then though I've been watching the Q since at least 2005.

Respected Contributor

@1Professor

Isn’t that Lori with Iassc? LOL

Respected Contributor

@1Professor  Thanks!.  These are great.

Valued Contributor

I do not remember Lori ever looking this way, or presenting garments that looked like those t-shirts. Isn't that funny?  And I've been watching QVC for..ahem...probably 30 years, (I just figured it out, since 1989 when they bought CVN.)

I wish I had seen Lori, back then, but I guess I must have joined her a bit later. My first LOGO purchase is a top that is still available, today. It was a long, short sleeved t-shirt with chiffon trim and pockets. In fact, it was on the air recently and I was surprised to see that it's still being produced. I've had a couple of these tops for nine years, I think, although it sure feels like longer.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@1Professor  Thanks for the great thread!   I saw that show, remember that T-shirt (although I don't own it) and saw Lori's first show.  However, I don't recognize her at all ever looking like that, even though I watched the shows early on!   I don't remember her with dark hair at all and she looks a great deal younger in those old photos!   How fun to see them and that tee I do indeed recognize.  Maybe I paid a lot more attention to those early LOGO pieces (which were quite different for QVC) than I did to Lori back in those days.

ETA:  From your thread title I thought this was going to be about the kz tee!  Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

I looked a bit more online and found this fun video, too...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4NFuU7LBho