Respected Contributor

The Ruffle Top Cardigan: Remember?

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee @Biftu @dulwich @Kachina624 @millieshops @I am still oxox + all

Closet purge. Found a neatly-folded pile of LOGO, the Ruffle Top Cardigan with pockets! Treasures. I have 4: forest green, black, charcoal, mushroom. Totally forgot about them, so great for layering and just plain whimsy.

m_5db6e8f6d1aa258fcb36c335.jpg

Screen Shot 2020-05-23 at 12.15.51 PM.png

I am going to try to chase the blue one down.

Anyone still have one? Anyone remember what year that was?

Honored Contributor

Re: The Ruffle Top Cardigan: Remember?

I remember it but never bought one; it's not my style on my body. I don't know what year but very early years of LOGO.
Respected Contributor

@1Professor  No I don’t remember this cardi but I think it looks like fun - enjoy.

Esteemed Contributor

I certainly remember that top, but never bought it since I'm not really a ruffle girl. Kind of surprised though because back in the old days it seems I bought almost anything Logo.  Even now I have pieces from way back that I should donate but can't seem to do it for some strange reason.

Esteemed Contributor

Hi everyone!  I actually own 3 of them, black, blue and mushroom.  I wear them often as I love the lightness of them.  I want to guess I bought those around 10 or 12 years ago?  The only downside (as the photo shows) is they do wrinkle immensely, usually have to steam before wear and then it's all wrinkled again when I get home.  But they are a great little jacket and well worth the effort.   Hope it's okay that I chimed in here Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@LindaSal Welcome! Of course it's OK. But I don't think Lori has been with Q for 12 years yet.
Esteemed Contributor

@1Professor  ... I had one similar to the first photo.  But mine had only one layer of ruffles on each side.  This one look way too busy for my taste. 

@1Professor wrote:

Respected Contributor

@LindaSal 

I've actually NEVER ironed or steamed them.

Even scrunched into a hanging drawer in the closet, they are quite wearable.

Wearing with a long LOGO tunic and slim fit distressed LOGO jeans today!

Maybe they were her second or third year out? Definitely not the sort of thing she did her first year 10-1/2 years ago!

Respected Contributor

@Boehm Collector wrote:

@1Professor  ... I had one similar to the first photo.  But mine had only one layer of ruffles on each side.  This one look way too busy for my taste. 

@1Professor wrote:

@Boehm Collector   It actually looks less ruffle-centric when I wear it with all simple lines and basic black/charcoal. Plus I never had it closed as in the photo, just open.

Today, my second Closet Find: the Eyelash Sweater. Remember that?

Honored Contributor

Yes. I remember the short and long one.