Regular Contributor

Re: TWO LOGO SHOWS MONDAY 11/7

@Pearlee wrote:

Aside from the split back accentuating the butt issue, I'm not even liking it.  Why put the embellishment in the back?  You can't enjoy it yourself at all, and when you are sitting down somewhere, nobody else will see it either!  The embellishment in the back is a waste!

@Pearlee Thanks for the reminder!! I was all sold on this one until you reminded me what a pain embellishments on the backside can be. I returned another piece that had beading on the trim that I ruined almost immediately due to sitting down! Whew, that was close!

Honored Contributor

@Leesh724 wrote:
What did everyone think of the new lounge/waffle top? I have it in my cart but then part of me thought it looked like it stuck out on the sides.

@Leesh724   I ordered it in the copper brown.  It's a lot more plain than the usual LOGO things I order, but something about it (not the price) appealed to me and it just looks so comfortable.  That's one that if I don't love when I get it, it goes back.

Regular Contributor

@Leesh724 wrote:
What did everyone think of the new lounge/waffle top? I have it in my cart but then part of me thought it looked like it stuck out on the sides.

I think it's cute. I didn't notice the sticking out. Maybe I'll rewatch it and see.

Frequent Contributor

@ Pearley i have the copper brown in my cart too. Such a unique color and I liked the way the fabrics were placed together.
Valued Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Leesh724 wrote:

@Leesh724   I ordered it in the copper brown.  It's a lot more plain than the usual LOGO things I order, but something about it (not the price) appealed to me and it just looks so comfortable.  That's one that if I don't love when I get it, it goes back.

Same here, @Pearlee@!   I ordered the new lounge waffle top in the copper brown, but am going with the "if I don't love it, back it goes" mindset. It didn't seem like it would stick out on the sides when I saw the presentation, @Leesh724, but I'll see when I get it.  I ordered it in medium, which is my larger of my two LOGO sizes.   Did you go with your smaller or larger of your two LOGO sizes, @ Pearley?

Honored Contributor

@elrager  Hosts are constantly touting the fact that sequins are not put on the backs of things - only on the front - for just the reason you state (they can get damaged) and also they say it just isn't comfortable to sit on sequins!   What was Lori thinking?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I hate to say it, but I'm loving the new Links necklace.  I hate to say it because it's $125!

Did anyone get the camo jacket?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@AZ girl  I'm always my true size medium in Lounge. Except for that one TSV with frou-frou in the back this past spring when I actually went down a size to small (extremely rare in any LOGO).   I got medium in this.  It's the twinsets and cotton modal fabrics I need to go up a size in, never Lounge French terry.

Super Contributor

I missed the show as I was not home and the videos are not up yet. Even though I won't be getting the cute twin set I did want to see the black cherry set as it was so cute.

Just got an email that qvc got my the twin set I returned from the other monday night show...her twin sets are cute but the sizing ...yikes for me!

Valued Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

I hate to say it, but I'm loving the new Links necklace.  I hate to say it because it's $125!

Did anyone get the camo jacket?

The necklace is pretty, @Pearlee!   I passed on the camo jacket.  I liked it but didn't love it and, for that price point, I would have to be head over heals in love!  Smiley Wink  I am curious to read the reviews about it, however.