Respected Contributor

@dulwich wrote:

The new Logo mesh cardigan A395061 is up for ordering now.

@dulwich Thanks, I went ahead and ordered the royai lilac in this cardi, but I sure do like the black. What to do.

I sized up.

Respected Contributor

@Hippiified   I like the look of it but sizing seems bit different.  Noticed  you sized up.   I like the black too.

I really like the blue tanks! an item I was 'not interested in' but again sizing either too small or maybe next size too big! still thinking.......  if I go for tanks will go for cardigan too - liking the pearl too!!

Respected Contributor

@dulwich 

Just looked at the garment measurements for the tanks, and I would size up one size. I always look at the chest measurement and the bottom circumference to make sure they will hang right on me. FWIW

Respected Contributor

@dulwich  Thanks for posting that the mesh cardigan was up for ordering. It will be great for summer on the west coast and so pretty.

Honored Contributor

ordered three sets of the tanks that are the TSV......black, pearl, and fuchsia. skipping the mesh cardigan for now because it looks a bit short to me. nice price on the TSV and very pretty colors. it is a nice time to refresh my tanks. i was tempted by all the colors1

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

ordered three sets of the tanks that are the TSV......black, pearl, and fuchsia. skipping the mesh cardigan for now because it looks a bit short to me. nice price on the TSV and very pretty colors. it is a nice time to refresh my tanks. i was tempted by all the colors1

@sunshine45 

Ha! l love the colors you chose!

Honored Contributor

Wow!  That cardigan is gorgeous!  Really pretty colors! 

I just wish it were a 3/4 sleeve instead of long sleeve but I am very tempted by many of the colors.  I can't wait to see the presentation.

ETA:  Okay I ordered the black, but tempted by the pearl and maybe the blue....have to see how the colors look presented.

Honored Contributor

@Biftu  Did you hear them say the black tie dye tank has some willow/sage in it? That might be what I'm seeing making me "iffy" about thd black tie dye if the cardi has the green too.

Respected Contributor

I wish there were more pale colors and/or more white or black under the bright ones.

I am not a big fan of the shark bite hems anymore and would like to see both pieces just rounded but the different lengths.

I must have pulled out over 100 tank tops from Logo that I've had from the very beginning. 

I like the knit, the rayon/span is too hot for me in the summer.

Esteemed Contributor

@ALRATIBA wrote:

Thanks for the item number .... not interested in tanks.  Have lots of them.

The sheer cardigans are nice - but I have a closet full of sheer and not-sheer summer cardigan-type tops.  

This year - I'm wearing lacy crochet cardigans.

@ALRATIBA did you knit them yourself?  Would love to see pictures!