Honored Contributor
@dulwich love the maroon animal one too, that tempted me. Mod Susan wrote you if you'd ordered a second one QVC would have handled the return (no postage deduction). There was definitely a glitch in the system confirming orders so it was Q's fault.
Honored Contributor

@dulwich wrote:

@Pearlee  My order for mesh top showed up on a/c also received confirmation e mail this a.m.  I did let Susan the Mod know so good result.

@dulwich , 

I was told some time back that if QVC is doing late night updates to the system, orders will not show up until the later morning. I have had this happen to me a few times. 

Respected Contributor

@Tissyanne @Pearlee  Problem I can see with the late night updating of orders if, like me, you assume order not gone through, and not sold out you do reorder- then next day you have two on order, two charges going through.

Luckily for me my top was sold out otherwise reordering all you end up with is another hassle getting one order cancelled / which would not happen as with Q you cannot seem to cancel /  or waiting then returning which would irritate me!  Anyhow that’s my rant! Lol