Honored Contributor

could this be a sneak peek? maybe the top is the TSV? or maybe they made this print/style in a skirt? or is gabrielle wearing the possible TSV top over the dress that has been popular?

logo tsv gabrielle.jpg

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
New Contributor

I'd like to know too.  This outfit looks adorable on Gabrielle! I hope it is a skirt and a top--I really love this skirt--the top looks a little plain for my taste, but works with this skirt/dress! Hope they post a peak this Friday or this weekend.  

Valued Contributor

TSV is the top - A379902

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, it is a rayon 230 elbow sleeve swing top.  I'm disappointed since this appears to be a style that is nothing new.

Respected Contributor

@Biftu   I agree with you but disappointed in tsv especially since I see the content being 10%elastane (spandex) that % for me unwearable in summer so sadly looks like pass for me.

Honored Contributor
I agree also.

@dulwich when I saw it was Rayon 230 I immediately thought that heavier gauge of rayon span was too hot for spring/summer.
Valued Contributor

I like it.  Its fine for me cause I'm always in air conditioning.  The price is right and I like the elbow sleeves.  I like two of the prints.

Honored Contributor

It's a pass for me too....I don't care for the fabric content (too hot!) nor the neckline (too high for me)

I did just order Logo's distressed cotton/poly top in vintage teal and three (where am I wearing these???!) of the distressed cotton/poly hooded cardigans...I couldn't resist.  I thought it looked so cute on Jackie.  I ordered the vintage teal, wild berry & midnight.

Honored Contributor
@Biftu I agree this TSV is disappointing. Someone who has bought LOGO since the beginning has enough of these, and if I didn't, I wouldn't want one in this fabric for the upcoming warm weather. ( I say upcoming because it is 45 degrees here today and some people are wearing gloves. Going down to freezing again tonight!)
Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:
@BiftuI agree this TSV is disappointing. Someone who has bought LOGO since the beginning has enough of these, and if I didn't, I wouldn't want one in this fabric for the upcoming warm weather. ( I say upcoming because it is 45 degrees here today and some people are wearing gloves. Going down to freezing again tonight!)

@Pearlee  That's for sure, way too many of this style.  Many years ago we would  have been all over these.  Cold and rainy here too.  It's May and I have the heat on!