Honored Contributor

Surprise! A LOGO SHOW TONIGHT! Wed. 2/6

11:00 p.m. to midnight.  With Amy Stran.

What???  On Monday Lori said she wouldn't be back until Saturday.   Surprise! (or maybe it'll be Jessie?).

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Surprise! A LOGO SHOW TONIGHT! Wed. 2/6

11:00   Local news time !      ;- )

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee: Happily 8 pm in California!

Didn't see any new items or any new photos posted on her social media sites.

Always love seeing her style something. If it's Jessie, she's sweet but styling doesn't happen.

Screen Shot 2019-02-06 at 4.14.12 PM.png

Just bought this lace trimmed sweater from Leah's Sunday show: yellow, antique purple, grey (already had it, of course, in BLACK).

Honored Contributor

@1Professor  I don't own that sweater, but from seeing it, I really like the yellow one best (much to my surprise!)

Honored Contributor

Several LOGO items on Primetime Specials right now.

Honored Contributor

I had to turn it off ....  too much shrill chatter.  I'll check online tomorrow.

Respected Contributor

I didn't even know - I was in bed before that time! Woman LOL

I also bought the cardigan when Leah presented it, in ash gray. 

Honored Contributor

For those of you who did see the show, a few comments.

I thought the leggings were extremely unflattering on the 1X model who was wearing the oak (forgot her name).  Her legs looked awful in them, although her legs looked fine in jeans later in the show.  It's just the leggings that were very unflattering, seeming to make her thighs really bulge out.

I liked the cotton modal cardi on the  "buy more and save $3.00 (big deal! Smiley Sad  )  and would have ordered the marshmallow (love that color) but I didn't like how the pockets showed up too much on the marshmallow (I had that issue with pockets on her whites on some other items).  So that was a pass.

I couldn't stand the screeching and squealing between Lor and Amy.  And Amy was talking so fast that she could hardly get out the words" extra extra small" because that was too much verbiage for how fast she was talking; she just kind of slurred over that word when talking about available sizes.

I love those ditzy print boots with ruffle that wen on sale, down from $144 (but too narrow for me per the reviews).   At any rate, I wouldn't pay the +S&H: $11.22..

I didn't purchase anything and switched channels before the very end of the show; I couldn't take any more.

Respected Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

@Pearlee: Happily 8 pm in California!

Didn't see any new items or any new photos posted on her social media sites.

Always love seeing her style something. If it's Jessie, she's sweet but styling doesn't happen.

Screen Shot 2019-02-06 at 4.14.12 PM.png

Just bought this lace trimmed sweater from Leah's Sunday show: yellow, antique purple, grey (already had it, of course, in BLACK).

Wow. I always wanted the redwood, but decided to get the antique purple.  Love linen in anything!  Enjoy! We got a lower price, ha.