Trusted Contributor

Re: So, this is what my husband said . . .

I admit the tank with the slit back was cute, but the lighter color on the butt made them look huge back there.

Frequent Contributor

Apologies, I shouldn't have put this in the "Love Logo forum" - sorry - don't hate me - I just thought it was worth a chuckle - it certainly made me laugh when he just came out with that out of the blue !!!!!

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@lovemyparrot  Thank you for yours and your husband's input here in the Logo Favorite Brands forum, where most of  us here love the Logo brand.   

She has the right to post her opinion of LOGO here, even if it doesn't agree with yours.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@jpie wrote:

Maybe the OP didn't realize it was the LOGO forum, I didn't until your post.

Sometimes, I just reply to a post in the general forum where this one was listed.

It's not a 'LOGO lovers only' forum, it's a LOGO forum for all opinions on LOGO.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

LOL! 

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@lovemyparrot,    What's really funny is the price!  $70 for most of her tops.  No, thank you, plus no one looks good in her clothes.  The models look silly with layering 3 pieces on top.  Thank God, she is not layering the bottoms.  Cat LOL

LOL LOL LOL!

Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@lovemyparrot  Thank you for yours and your husband's input here in the Logo Favorite Brands forum, where most of  us here love the Logo brand.   

She has the right to post her opinion of LOGO here, even if it doesn't agree with yours.

And I gave my opinion of her opinion.  

Honored Contributor

@lovemyparrot wrote:

Apologies, I shouldn't have put this in the "Love Logo forum" - sorry - don't hate me - I just thought it was worth a chuckle - it certainly made me laugh when he just came out with that out of the blue !!!!!

@lovemyparrot

Don't apologize, you have nothing to apologize for.

The heading for 'My favorite Brands' doesn't mean that it's only for people who love that particular brand.

It just offers a thread for certain popular brands, but that doesn't mean that the forum is only for those who 'love' the brand.

It's for ALL discussions re: that particular brand.

Honored Contributor

Yes.....lol   Because that same old stuff sells incredibly well and QVC and Lori make whole lotta money.   They like money....   You should explain that to your husband.

Esteemed Contributor

Amazing how so many get "worked up" about a line of clothing.....really?!