Frequent Contributor

So, this is what my husband said . . .

I often flip the channel to QVC while hubby is on the computer or not paying attention. I often stop for a while on the LOGO shows (only ever bought one LOGO item and it wasn’t nearly as nice in person, so back it went). Anyway, hubs often looks up waiting for me to go back to golf or whatever.

Today, he said “that woman is always on, selling the same old thing every time – it all looks exactly the same.”

I couldn’t have said it better myself !!!!

Respected Contributor

Re: So, this is what my husband said . . .

@lovemyparrot

Welcome to the boards! Your post made me chuckle....Your husband is right, LOGO does get a lot of airtime!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lovemyparrot  Thank you for yours and your husband's input here in the Logo Favorite Brands forum, where most of  us here love the Logo brand.   

Honored Contributor

@lovemyparrotFortunately for the many hundreds of thousands of women who are buying LOGO, they don't ever dress to please your spouse.

Fortunate for you, that you and he agree.  Certainly makes your life easier.

Respected Contributor

Maybe the OP didn't realize it was the LOGO forum, I didn't until your post.

Sometimes, I just reply to a post in the general forum where this one was listed.

Esteemed Contributor

I am sure that Logo is a huge seller and that is why it is on so often. 

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lovemyparrot,    What's really funny is the price!  $70 for most of her tops.  No, thank you, plus no one looks good in her clothes.  The models look silly with layering 3 pieces on top.  Thank God, she is not layering the bottoms.  Cat LOL

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@lovemyparrot,    What's really funny is the price!  $70 for most of her tops.  No, thank you, plus no one looks good in her clothes.  The models look silly with layering 3 pieces on top.  Thank God, she is not layering the bottoms.  Cat LOL

@Katcat1  On behalf of those of us here in the Logo favorites forum who routinely buy and wear her clothes, thanks a bunch.  How nice of you.

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

I have seen some pictures of people who look very nice in her clothes.

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@lovemyparrot  Thank you for yours and your husband's input here in the Logo Favorite Brands forum, where most of  us here love the Logo brand.   

@Pearlee

Just because it's listed under the 'My Favorites' heading, it is still a forum about LOGO fashions and doesn't mean that it's only for positive opinions/reviews of LOGO.

If a poster has a less than a positive opinion of LOGO, they have just as much right to post their opinion here in the LOGO forum, where it belongs.

It's not the 'LOGO LOVERS' forum, it's just the LOGO forum, where all opinions on this line are supposed to post....good or bad.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.