Valued Contributor

So disappointed in our autumn LOGO selection

[ Edited ]

I've been waiting for item number A307279 to get re-stocked, since LAST fall, when it sold out in my size.  I had high hopes that it might be the TSV, although we did recently have the summer version of the same dress as the LAST TSV. Nonetheless, I was still wishing it would come back into stock (with maybe some new colors.) I never got to buy it last year and was eager to purchase the off-white choice. 

Here is a link, in case you are interested...

https://www.qvc.com/product.edit.ownedwishlist.A307279.html?cid=673060&eid=A307279-TM1-154&colorId=T...

Is it just me, or does it seem like there hasn't been very much new LOGO for us to choose from, this season?  I seem to recall that once Xmas shopping season starts in earnest, there are hardly any LOGO shows and certainly no new LOGO until after the holidays.  Am I remembering this wrong? I sure hope so.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: So disappointed in our autumn LOGO selection

@Suziqzee it's still very early. More time needed for more New items. 

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Goldengate8361 wrote:

@Suziqzee it's still very early. More time needed for more New items. 

Do you think so? I hope you are right! I got worried when they said this was Lori's last TSV of the year. And it seems they start Xmas shopping earlier and earlier every year, plus, the fall fashion days are done, aren't they?

Esteemed Contributor

@Suziqzee yeah I wish they'd do fewer holiday items, too. I'd much prefer more Logo! Particularly, New Logo items! 

Honored Contributor

From all the various clearance sales, lunchtime specials etc., there seems to be a huge amount of unsold Logo merchandise, more than with any other brand.  They can't seem to get rid of it.  Maybe they're cutting down on the amount they buy for that reason.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Contributor

Sadly I think you are right.  I think QVC over bought. Logo

is not cheap; some of the items may not be worth the

price; some most certainly are.  Logo really should be

considered boutique items, in my opinion.

Honored Contributor

Speaking for myself. Love! All my new Logo. Started collecting few months ago in the short time acquired outstanding items. Logo, Has changed my life and wardrobe in a truly magical way, and continues doing so. 💗

Valued Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

Speaking for myself. Love! All my new Logo. Started collecting few months ago in the short time acquired outstanding items. Logo, Has changed my life and wardrobe in a truly magical way, and continues doing so. 💗

I'm happy for you, @Sweet_Serenity . I love LOGO too, and I'm always keeping my eye on the new offerings, daily.  I do hope Lori continues to add new items to her autumn inventory, plus re-stock and add new colors to old favorites.  I'm just used to fashion day being more exciting and brimming with selection, and it just didn't seem that way (for me) this year, especially since it's Lori's 10th anniversary. 

Typically, there is a certain point in the shopping season where Xmas takes over everything, we stop seeing Logo shows and stop having new fashion to enjoy, and I feared that point might have already come upon us.  I see today that there are a few new LOGO items, so this is encouraging.

New Contributor

I love logo too! Yes tons of clearance and more no refund or exchange items. Seems like they are purging the stock. I thinks Lori has incredible creativity and love her style. However, her pricing is way way too high for a t shirt. Call it boutique or not spending $70 on a t shirt or cardi is crazy. Yes I have indulged in a few and totally think lavish is worth the upcharge in most cases. More items would be great!
Super Contributor

I have to agree with this.  There have been some new coats, but these pieces are surrounded by lots and lots of same same from the past so they kind of get lost.  I think I heard something about October 7th being the 'end' of the regular shopping season...on to gifts so, now wallet can recover.