Respected Contributor

So It Looks Like TSV Will Be a Cardigan With Prints and Solid in Newest Rayon Span

So It Looks Like TSV Will Be a Cardigan With Prints and Solid in Newest Rayon Span according to hints on Lori’s website.  Can’t wait to see it and other goodies.

Respected Contributor

Re: So It Looks Like TSV Will Be a Cardigan With Prints and Solid in Newest Rayon Span

Actually, it was from her newsletter.

Honored Contributor

Re: So It Looks Like TSV Will Be a Cardigan With Prints and Solid in Newest Rayon Span

@Hippiified  I subscribed to her newsletter but haven't gotten anything except for the last TSV.

Do you happen to have the name of it? Thanks!

Respected Contributor

@haddon9

Hmmm, I got it on July 18.  Don’t understand. ??  Maybe you could ask her on facebook.

Respected Contributor

@haddon9

So sorry.  But, name of what?

Honored Contributor

@Hippiified  Thanks...I'll go see if it got into my trash emails.

Honored Contributor

@Hippiified  Name of her newsletter....I just found it and signed up again.

Respected Contributor

I didn't even know there was a Logo TSV this month. I'm not signed up for the newsletter or the insider.

Respected Contributor

It is Mon. July 30 @Cumbercookie13

Trusted Contributor

I cannot wait to see it.  I am surprised we didnt hear from

@pearle, our LOGO CHIC !!!!!!

If anyone finds it, please post for us crazed logo girls.