Honored Contributor

Re: So It Looks Like TSV Will Be a Cardigan With Prints and Solid in Newest Rayon Span

For those of you interested in the abstract twilight, it is very similar to a TSV top she did (as I posted earlier on this thread) . I think that one would go very well not only with denim but also with Lori's blackberry bottoms.

Honored Contributor

Re: So It Looks Like TSV Will Be a Cardigan With Prints and Solid in Newest Rayon Span

@Pearlee . Yes I can't wait to see the presentation too!  I'm thinking this will be great to bring on my trip to Ireland in September where the temps will be in the low to mid 60s.

I'm also loving the tie dye cardi in blue.  I hope that's presented soon too!

Valued Contributor

I like the abstract twilight.  

I'm ordering my usual size.  

Honored Contributor

@equss wrote:

@dulwich Thank you for sharing your experience with higher spandex content.  I don’t think I’ve ever experienced higher than 5% but know I don’t like hot material. There are so many lines on the q I just wouldn’t ever be able to wear because of all the poly 

@equss

@dulwich

I just took out a LOGO cardigan - same style - to take with me when I go out later.  Fabric is 92 Rayon/8 Spandex.  Feels perfectly fine to me.  

(I haven't seen/felt any rubbery spandex since the early days of D&C cotton spandex blouses.  They were so rubbery you could roll them up and play softball with them!)

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@ALRATIBA@equss.  Thanks for your input - I have decided to give it a try as I like this tsv - and will wear it over something anyway.   Now the big decision, which color!

Respected Contributor

I would get my usual size.

Super Contributor

@Pearlee@ALRATIBA  Thank you ladies.

Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee While I have some reservations about the TSV ( the bottom part- you know me with chiffon, lace and the like-not a fan) I  do like the distressed teal as well.  And I  don't have a cardi that color.  Don't want a "burnout " look  in this.  

Valued Contributor

@Pjcab wrote:

I do like this tsv cardigan  and am thinking of getting but it seems to run large, Looking at the size chart. If anyone is getting it ....are you ordering your regular Logo size? 

I'm getting the teal in my regular size (Medium), @Pjcab.  I could maybe wear the small, but I also looked at the "across shoulder seam to seam" because I have broad shoulders and have a 36DD chest size, so even though the measurements seem a teeny bit bigger than usual, I'm going to stick with my regular size.  I hope that's the right decision....fingers crossed!  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Thanks for posting.  I got the black (needed a plain black cardi) and the teal.  Can't wait to get them.  This summer has been super hot in NorCal.  I am looking forward to fall.

Deb

Ps. I am a total summrer girl but the 100 plus temps have been a bit much.