Trusted Contributor

Sizing Recommendation for different fabrics

I am having a hard time deciding on a size for the 95/5 rayon/spandex items.

I am interested in A26628 cardigan w/ chiffon detail.

I am not sure if I should go with size med 39.5 bust on garment or a large with 42.5 bust.?

A261148 knit tank w/chiffon neck detail 95/5 rayon/spandex.... 37 bust med or 40 bust on size large 

My bust is 41 .... Should I go with size med that is smaller then my bust because of stretch ...or size large so it won't show lumps/bumps?

Thanks for any input!Heart

Respected Contributor

Re: Sizing Recommendation for different fabrics

@Bestdressed

Others might be able to give you more specific help, but I would read the actual garment measurements on the click here chart and read the reviews low to high.  Chest and armhole measurements are critical.  

Trusted Contributor

Thanks @Justice4all ... I did check sizing and reviews and that is what is confusing. Many said they ordered their usual size, without mentioning measurements. Other reviews were conflicting, adding to my confusion.  

I am over thinking this as I want to avoid returns... and pay $10 just to try the top on.  I order mostly med or  sometimes large on QVC.  I think will go with large, since the fabric is thin.  Better too big then too small.

Respected Contributor

@Bestdressed

i hate when the armholes gap, or others can see my "headlights."  But, I have actually measured armholes when they appeared larger than stated, and if actual measurements do not agree with the chart, CS will reimburse all charges, including postage coming and going!

Respected Contributor

@Bestdressed wrote:

I am not sure if I should go with size med 39.5 bust on garment or a large with 42.5 bust.?

A261148 knit tank w/chiffon neck detail 95/5 rayon/spandex.... 37 bust med or 40 bust on size large 

My bust is 41 .... Should I go with size med that is smaller then my bust because of stretch ...or size large so it won't show lumps/bumps?

@Bestdressed  My bust measures 41" also and I go between medium and large in most Logo pieces.  In the cardigan with chiffon that you mentioned, a medium fits me perfectly. In most rayon/span tops, I can wear a medium, but will sometimes order a large if I want it to be more flowy.  I don't really have sizing issues in my hips and stomach area, but I definitely have to pay attention to the fit through the shoulders and bust.  In most cotton slub items, I size up to a large.  Logo Lounge, which is my favorite, tends to run smaller through the arms and bust so I always order Lounge by the "click here" measurements.  I hope this helps.

Trusted Contributor

@Justice4all wrote:

@Bestdressed

i hate when the armholes gap, or others can see my "headlights."  But, I have actually measured armholes when they appeared larger than stated, and if actual measurements do not agree with the chart, CS will reimburse all charges, including postage coming and going!

@Justice4all ... Thanks, that return info is good know in case the measurements are off for these  garments.  That was my dilemna ... seeing my headlights and or unsightly back bulges ... lol.  I actually think both sizes still work .. just didn't want it too tight ... for the above reasons.Woman Wink

Valued Contributor

I would definitely not go down a size with the tank in the rayon/span combo. The material is normally rather thin, and while it does stretch, it will also show your undergrarments when it is stretching. I am not a fan of seeing the outline of bras, camis, etc, so if the click here measurements are smaller than me, I order up.

Regarding the cardigan, when I put in your item number, I did not get a LOGO item, so I cannot give you any input  there, sorry!

Trusted Contributor

@Trudey wrote:

@Bestdressed wrote:

@Bestdressed  My bust measures 41" also and I go between medium and large in most Logo pieces.  In the cardigan with chiffon that you mentioned, a medium fits me perfectly. In most rayon/span tops, I can wear a medium, but will sometimes order a large if I want it to be more flowy.  I don't really have sizing issues in my hips and stomach area, but I definitely have to pay attention to the fit through the shoulders and bust.  In most cotton slub items, I size up to a large.  Logo Lounge, which is my favorite, tends to run smaller through the arms and bust so I always order Lounge by the "click here" measurements.  I hope this helps.

@Trudey ... Perfect sizing info!! We are same bust size. Good... Then I will try a medium. I usually pay attention to bust, then tummy and hips are not a issue.  I appreciate you also included the other fabrications for sizing recommendations too.  Did you order the TS cardigan?  If so, what size did you get?  I didn't get it but have it in my wish list.  

I appreciate all the help Logo ladies!Heart

Respected Contributor

@Bestdressed  I'm glad I could help you Smiley Happy  I didn't order the TSV, but I would have ordered a medium.  I find that I can wear a medium in most Logo cardigans.

Trusted Contributor

@cotto22 wrote:

I would definitely not go down a size with the tank in the rayon/span combo. The material is normally rather thin, and while it does stretch, it will also show your undergrarments when it is stretching. I am not a fan of seeing the outline of bras, camis, etc, so if the click here measurements are smaller than me, I order up.

Regarding the cardigan, when I put in your item number, I did not get a LOGO item, so I cannot give you any input  there, sorry!

@cotto22 ... Sorry I put in wrong item should A266228 cardigan. think the cardigan in med should be ok.

I think I am going to a large in the tank. The reviews said it did run smaller, but larger armholes.  I do not plan on wearing the tank alone anyway.  Thanks for your input!!Heart