Contributor

Shorter women are excluded from Logo

I love Logo on TV but can't purchase them because only a very small fraction of the line has a shorter, petite version. The tops look too long on Amy Strand and she is taller than I am. Could you please consider including us in more of the line not just the TSV. Thanks.
Honored Contributor

Re: Shorter women are excluded from Logo

@Ramineh wrote:
I love Logo on TV but can't purchase them because only a very small fraction of the line has a shorter, petite version. The tops look too long on Amy Strand and she is taller than I am. Could you please consider including us in more of the line not just the TSV. Thanks.

@Ramineh  FYI  Host Amy's last name is Stran.

Valued Contributor

Totally agree. One of Logo's reps (not Lori) said that Lori considers all body types....I beg to differ, as I am 5'3" and have tried two different LOGO tops...both went back as they were WAY too long. I have one more top on the way....it's a beautiful print and I hope it doesn't look like a mini dress on me....this is my last try for a LOGO top. 

Honored Contributor

If you search for LOGO petite.....you will get all of the LOGO petite items.

Honored Contributor

Be glad @Ramineh  you're saving tons of $$$$$$$$

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I disagree with this statement.  I too am shorter than Amy and find most Logo items work for me.  If you wear leggings longer tops are a must.  In fact I sometimes order the regular length even if petites are offered.  Yes some tanks run long but if you push them up (rayon/span) to be a bit shorter they stay in place.  I do wish she would offer petites in her bottoms like she used too though.  Lately many new tops have been shorter and they work for me too.  I have more Logo items than I care to admit, and I feel fun and fashionable in her offerings.  Maybe this is just not a look for you or your body type.

Honored Contributor

@Biftu makes a great point.  Lori's tops for the past year have been for the most part shorter.   She has stated so herself on air and you can see it clearly on the models.  I can think of several that come to mind right off.   I'm only 5'3" but, being pear-shaped, prefer that my hips and butt remain covered.  I've passed on quite a few of her tops in recent months because they are too short for what I prefer to wear.  (And I usually don't layer longer things underneath; my layering deals with wearing something under a cardigan.

Occasional Contributor

Re: Shorter women are excluded from designer tops

when you are a petite woman 5'2" and under  you cannot wear all these long tops and tunics, they make you look dumpy. When you hide your crotch,  it  looks like you are shorter than you are.  (no legs)

Also, what a nightmare when you have to use the toilet and you are trying to hold up all these clothes  QVC no longer has interest in petite women and body frames  We are not all amazons and large size women   No offense to anyone  but I cannot wait until style changes and we become equal again   Susan Graver was just on  cute top   it was a cold shoulder but way too long even for her and she claims to be 5"4".   Ladies,  all of us have different figures and should be proud of what we have   its too bad designers cater to the larger figure,   There are many petite women watching....

Occasional Contributor

I would never purchase anything Logo  way too long and way too material to deal with

Occasional Contributor

In total agreement