Super Contributor

Searched, but don't see A396125 blazer - any thoughts?

I've made an effort to shop less, so haven't been on the forums. I just check in on the Q now and then. Does anyone have any thoughts on the new tiedye blazer A396125? I am really tempted and would like to hear from forum folks! Thank you!

Honored Contributor

Re: Searched, but don't see A396125 blazer - any thoughts?

Just put A396125 in the search bar and it will come up.  It came up for me.

Honored Contributor

product thumbnail

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Super Contributor

Logo Tye-Dye Ponte Kit  Blazer

Blue, Pink, Gray, Bamboo

QVC PRICE:
$94.74

Sale $86.12

S&H: $3.50

or 3 Easy Pays of $28.71

+ S&H and tax

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Mirren  Look through the shibori jacket REVIEW thread in this forum. There is some discussion of the tie dye jacket also.

Super Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Mirren  Look through the shibori jacket REVIEW thread in this forum. There is some discussion of the tie dye jacket also.

Thank you! I wasn't clear in my message - I was looking for feedback about it. Love that shibori jacket too! "just when I think I'm out, Lori pulls me back in!" Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

@Mirren wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

Thank you! I wasn't clear in my message - I was looking for feedback about it. Love that shibori jacket too! "just when I think I'm out, Lori pulls me back in!" Smiley LOL

@Mirren  You are welcome. I thought you were looking for feedback. I really should have started a new thread about it with item number rather than discussing it within the shibori thread. Then you could have found it by searching the item number.  🙂

Super Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Mirren wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Mirren  You are welcome. I thought you were looking for feedback. I really should have started a new thread about it with item number rather than discussing it within the shibori thread. Then you could have found it by searching the item number.  🙂

No worries; thank you for this direction! And I am leaning toward getting the blazer.