Honored Contributor

Shell Kepler's fashions are better forgotten.   My sister and I used to laugh at them and wonder who in the world wore such stuff.  To this day I've never seen clothing like that on anyone.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Occasional Contributor

yes i remember shell kepler and i had alot of her lacy tops, in fact i still have a lace tee shirt its still pretty and in style  someone said the late shell kepler did she pass on? if so from what?

Honored Contributor

@boston red sox wrote:

yes i remember shell kepler and i had alot of her lacy tops, in fact i still have a lace tee shirt its still pretty and in style  someone said the late shell kepler did she pass on? if so from what?

@boston red sox  She died at age 49.  From what I read online it was from kidney failure.

@Kachina624  It figures.  Thanks for spreading so much joy  and good cheer around the board as always.

Respected Contributor

@Pearley. I remember her line on HSN.  I never ordered anything but I always thought her clothing was pretty and girly.  You are right, some Logo pieces do remind me of that line of clothing.

Honored Contributor

@Trudey wrote:

@Pearlee. I remember her line on HSN.  I never ordered anything but I always thought her clothing was pretty and girly.  You are right, some Logo pieces do remind me of that line of clothing.

Glad you can see the resemblance too, @Trudey .  :Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I also was a fan of Lacy Afternoon. I had a few dusters because they were so unique. She had quite the following on HSN, very sad she died.

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@boston red sox wrote:

@boston red sox  She died at age 49.  From what I read online it was from kidney failure.

@Kachina624  It figures.  Thanks for spreading so much joy  and good cheer around the board as always.

@Pearlee  That's rich coming from one who has been accused by other posters of being such a grump in the past couple of weeks.  Maybe you need to read your notifications.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Mustang Shar wrote:

I also was a fan of Lacy Afternoon. I had a few dusters because they were so unique. She had quite the following on HSN, very sad she died.

@Mustang Shar  Do any of her lacy clothes remind you somewhat of LOGO as they do remind me?

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Mustang Shar wrote:

@Mustang Shar  Do any of her lacy clothes remind you somewhat of LOGO as they do remind me?

@Pearlee

The ones with the bottom embellishments and some with the lace.