Esteemed Contributor

I also got the insider and the ruffle bottom hem ruins it for me!! I like the prints too- but a ruffle bottom is so unflattering on me. I've tried variations of the look several times.

Honored Contributor

@Trudey wrote:

@haddon9  You should have received an email that allows you to access the online Insider.  If you don't see it, check your spam folder.

@Trudey Thanks I will have to check and see if it's there...

Trusted Contributor

@Trudey wrote:

I think the prints are very pretty.  I may even consider ordering one...after I see them on the models.  I really like the midnight floral.

I like the midnight floral too. I'll probably wait to get a better view of it on TV. The picture seems kind of dark. Also, I want to see the measurements first. But it looks promising to me.

Honored Contributor

@Ibby114 wrote:

I also got the insider and the ruffle bottom hem ruins it for me!! I like the prints too- but a ruffle bottom is so unflattering on me. I've tried variations of the look several times.

@Ibby114  Maybe Lori will tout it as "the no ruffle ruffle."   Smiley Happy

On a no print print!  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Biftu  I don't plan to get it. For one thing, I'm trying not to order from Q.  For another thing, I don't need any more rayon span!   The neutral shades would not look good on me and I don't need any black tops so that would narrow down the choices if I were interested in the TSV which I'm not.   

Glad you are glad you got that tank!  Smiley Happy

@Pearlee  Very doubtful that I will get this.  Like you said, no more rayon/span.

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Ibby114 wrote:

@Ibby114  Maybe Lori will tout it as "the no ruffle ruffle."   Smiley Happy

On a no print print!  Smiley Happy

@Pearlee Woman LOL

Respected Contributor

I think I am going with a solid color this time.  I am going for the black.  I think it will be great with my gray straight skirt for work Smiley Happy

Deb

Trusted Contributor

If I were to order I'd probably go with the midnight floral,  but I think it will be an easy pass.  I'm trying to order from anyplace other than qvc and I don't want rayon span. We'll see if I stick with that!🤗  I return and cancel too much from qvc and I rarely, if ever, do that with any other retailers( of course they don't send out defective or worn items so I need to keep remembering that!).   It's also interesting how logo prices have gone up so much when my other favorite designers carried by Nordstrom etc haven't had the huge price increases. 

I always love reading the reviews and seeing new logo. 

Valued Contributor

So far, I'm not very tempted by the September TSV.  Like many of us, I don't need any more rayon/span.  I have plenty of time to think about it though. Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

I already have it, its beautiful.  The ruffle is a modest one.  It fits really nicely and is very flattering.  There is a huge buzz on the internet about it and the presale sold out.  It has ten five star reviews.  Its going to break the internet.  I am going to order two more at midnight because my size always sells out first.  I have the animal print one and I'll get the black and midnight floral which goes with blue jeans so well!