Honored Contributor

Just got my online Sept. Insider (hope to also get the hard copy; online is hard to read).  The only print TSV LOGO of the year.  It's a long -sleeve rayon span top in prints very similr (some) to a  former TSV upsell print tank - @Biftu the one I talked you into getting the copper stripes in.  And in fact, there is a choice very similar to that stripe in this top.  Long Sleeve Printed Knit Top with Ruffle Hem.

The silhouette is pretty much the @kzjohnson tee but with modifications and, for kz, a dreaded ruffle but at first I didn't even notice it - it's pretty subtle and it's not lace but rather the same print as the tee.  I think the prints are all very pretty in autumn colors..   Long sleeves, drape pockets but with round neckline that is quite high.  Basically  a variation on the kz tee.  Presale price is $49.98 with five EZ pays.

Colors are: Rust animal (very pretty; a copper-y color and pretty print),  Neutral abstract,  Midnight floral, Black cherry stripe (reminds me of the copper stripe one Biftu)  and Solid black.

LOGO by Lori Goldstein, top, rayon blend, knit, scoop neck, long sleeves, all-over print, two front hip drape pockets, ruffle bottom hem. Semi-fitted through bust & waist, flaring out to a full bottom opening. Length: Missy Range: 28 1/2"-30 5/8". Plus Range: 31"-32 3/4" . Content: 95% Rayon/5% Spandex.

Please Don't Ask Me  An Item Number!   We are not allowed to post those as that is Insider only information.  The mods will delete this thread if it contains the item number.   With some sleuthing though, you should be able to find this - the photos are up.

Super Contributor

@Pearlee Thank you. I checked it out and thank goodness for me (budget) I am not crazy about the prints or the ruffle. But what will be interesting is what the upsell tanks or other coordinating pieces she will have that day..that might affect my budget!

Respected Contributor

Re: SEPT. 25th TSV

[ Edited ]

It's very similar to the last TSV - the one with the huge ruffle.  The ruffle on this one isn't so thick.  It does have pockets.

I don't care for the prints.  The black is okay, nothing special though. 

It doesn't have a v neck.  It has a round neck.  It looks nothing like her original tee - that one has a v neck and is a sharkbite hemline. 

Honored Contributor

@Pjcab wrote:

@Pearlee Thank you. I checked it out and thank goodness for me (budget) I am not crazy about the prints or the ruffle. But what will be interesting is what the upsell tanks or other coordinating pieces she will have that day..that might affect my budget!

@Pjcab  You have more than a month to start saving for TSV day.  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I think the prints are very pretty.  I may even consider ordering one...after I see them on the models.  I really like the midnight floral.

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee . Thanks for the heads up on this!  I don't know how to access the Insider online but should get the magaine in another week or so.....oh never mind!  I just remembered that one can look up the blog "blueskiesforme" and she has all of the TSVs posted.

I like the midnight blue print but will have to see it presented.

Respected Contributor

@haddon9  You should have received an email that allows you to access the online Insider.  If you don't see it, check your spam folder.

Esteemed Contributor

Just saw this too.  Yes, the striped one does remind me of that tank you talked me into @Pearlee -- and I'm glad you did.  This upcoming TSV doesn't look like anything new or special, but I'll have to wait and see.

Honored Contributor

@Biftu  I don't plan to get it. For one thing, I'm trying not to order from Q.  For another thing, I don't need any more rayon span!   The neutral shades would not look good on me and I don't need any black tops so that would narrow down the choices if I were interested in the TSV which I'm not.   

Glad you are glad you got that tank!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Trudey wrote:

@haddon9  You should have received an email that allows you to access the online Insider.  If you don't see it, check your spam folder.

@Trudey  She has to have her settings set correctly to receive the Insider online.  I forgot which one it is but you have to go inside your preferences and set it. The Mods can help;  Mod Beth once set mine up for me because I wasn't choosing the right one to check off to get it online.