Super Contributor

Got a few items today, including A299607 LOGO by Lori Goldstein Regular Brushed Jersey Duster. (I see there's a new video featuring the new abyss color. I got the black and might even go back for the oregano.) This duster is the boss. Something about the cut makes it ****** in waist-ward every so slightly, which my apple shape welcomes. And it looks cool over my black A305433 LOGO by Lori Goldstein Knit Sleeveless Maxi Dress with Chiffon Trim, which I have been desperate to bring into fall/winter. What I love most is the crazy long sleeves. I love that Lori errs on the side of a long sleeve. I think this looks either funky or elegant, depending on what you're doing with your LOGO. Can always push sleeves up as needed. And the buttons are cool. My only "sour" note (sorry) I do think it could stand to be reduced by about $10, but I'm happy and keeping it. 

Also rec'd A294696 LOGO by Lori Goldstein Mixed Gauge Colorblock Cardigan. Glad I got it on deep sale. I don't mean to criticize dear Lori, but something seemed off about it (and it wasn't the "lighter color on the posterior" problem). I realized, for me, if the button were under the bustline instead of on top, it would really help that colorblocking shape the figure!. I wish I were adept at 1) closing and 2) creating button holes. I don't want to pay someone. I'll have to figure out a creative solution.

Lastly, I also rec'd A288390 Linea by Louis Dell'Olio Regular Pebble Crepe Boatneck Tunic. I can be really weird about mixing brands and my LOGO forays have loosened me up re layering and mixing. FYI, the LOGO duster looks really good over the Linea top. The Linea is a "dressier" fabric IMHO and the duster takes it down a notch, making it look a little less formal and little more cozy.

Color me happy! Thanks for letting me share Heart

Respected Contributor

@Mirren  You got a great haul,  good for you!  I like your combos.  

Honored Contributor

@Mirren  Thanks for confirming about the mixed gauge color block cardi.   I've never cared for it and have seen it presented several times.  There was always just something about it that didn't appeal to me.

ETA you might want to post your Linea review in the Linea subforum (there is one, just like a LOGO subforum).

Super Contributor

Thanks! Went to Linea forum too. Now that another day has passed, I'm not so sure about the cardi...mulling it over ;-) I got it at such a good price. I've returned things I've been on the fence about and wanted them back, so...we shall see!