Contributor

Re: Review your Charges on Orders Placed During Special Promo Reduced 50% on S&H

You will all love this one.  Purchased a 10.00 item my shipping was 431.05, my next item was aprox 18.00 that shipping was 431.05. I almost chocked.  Oddly I didnt catch it until the next day. Now i look it over very well.  Just now waiting for a Supervisor to call me beacuse they gave me QVC credit which doesnt work for me since they charged my MC these crazy prices and didnt credit the MC.  On top of that they didnt even send me a "Im sorry email, just sent an email that said i have a credit issued on this item.  I PAY MY MC in full when it comes so we are going to have a little talk.  CS has always done me great but this time not, so i needed to speak with a Supervisor and they will call sometime today.

Contributor

Re: Review your Charges on Orders Placed During Special Promo Reduced 50% on S&H

You will all love this one.  Purchased a 10.00 item my shipping was 431.05, my next item was aprox 18.00 that shipping was 431.05. I almost chocked.  Oddly I didnt catch it until the next day. Now i look it over very well.  Just now waiting for a Supervisor to call me beacuse they gave me QVC credit which doesnt work for me since they charged my MC these crazy prices and didnt credit the MC.  On top of that they didnt even send me a "Im sorry email, just sent an email that said i have a credit issued on this item.  I PAY MY MC in full when it comes so we are going to have a little talk.  CS has always done me great but this time not, so i needed to speak with a Supervisor and they will call sometime today.

Super Contributor

@LogoFan wrote:

Ladies, just noticed today that I was billed $4.50 S&H on each fashion item instead of $3.00 + only $1.50 for subsequent fashion and accessories items, resulting in excess charges.

This happened only during the few special promos recently, but worth checking your orders for over-charges.

Wow thanks for the heads up ..going to check mine today..

Trusted Contributor

@Roxie Pokie wrote:

Hi Roxie Pokie, just noticed your post here today.  All I can say is "Wow this is nuts."  What was the outcome of your talk with CS Supervisor.  How on earth can they expect you to be happy with a merchandise credit instead of a refund for this amount of money?

Hope you got it resolved.

Contributor

Well they were very sorry it happend and it got credited to my charge card really quick that made me happy. They also gave me a nice credit to use. Boy i was afaid that i would have to come up with my payment when Visa came in but QVC did issue it right away. One thing i can say for QVC is the Customer Service. I had it happen again and so i just canceled the order before anything happened and re did the order. Something must be going on with the system. It does not show when you finish your last section of the order but right after i now go to Order status and then that is where i see it. So i just now cover myself by doing that extra step.

Thanks for seeing my review.