Frequent Contributor

Review of Upcoming June TSV A295859

I received my tsv logo t shirts and I LOVE them!!!  I bought the raspberry and the blackberry in my normal size medium and they fit perfectly!!!  The weight of the shirt is perfect for summer - Light but not paper thin like some of her rayon span.  It does not cling and gently flows.  The length is  perfect becuase i do not layer a ton and in the summer don't want to layer due to the heat.  The sleeve length is perfect as well.  This is going to be my go to summer T! I tried it on with my capri pants and it works perfectly as well as my leggings, slim skirts and shorts and it works perfectly with all of them!!!

I like the fit of this top much better than the swing top that was available with the lace cardigan.  That top just had too much fabric and made me look like i was wearing a maternity top.  This does NOT!  the cut is different and it is much more flattering.  

I will defintely be going back to get the other colors with the buy more option still available!!!

I think this might be one of my all time favorite logo tops.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Review of Upcoming June TSV A295859

@mpobs  I'm really happy you like yours so much. One question - I know you talked about fit, but am wondering if the sleeves fit snugly or not? That has sometimes been a problem with her cotton / modal and I think I even posted a recent example of a top with similar short sleeves to this one where the revewers were saying the sleeves were snug.  Did you have enough room in the sleeves?

Frequent Contributor

@Pearlee

i was a bit worried about the arms too but this shirt has perfect arms.  it is not tight at all and has plenty of room.  It is roomy but not too much.  The fit is wonderful!!

Respected Contributor

@mpobs, thank you for a truly good review.  I am debating a Large vs. a Medium.  I think I'll go Medium, based your input.   

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Valued Contributor

@mpobs If you have time would you measure the chest? I'm between a medium and large in LOGO. Lately it seems that most medium tops fluctuate between 38" and 41" so I really need to check the "click here" guide. Wish they would make that chart available for pre TSVs. Thanks!

Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@mpobs  I'm really happy you like yours so much. One question - I know you talked about fit, but am wondering if the sleeves fit snugly or not? That has sometimes been a problem with her cotton / modal and I think I even posted a recent example of a top with similar short sleeves to this one where the revewers were saying the sleeves were snug.  Did you have enough room in the sleeves?

@Pearlee I wore my raspberry TSV yesterday and I love it too. The sleeves were not snug and I have big upper arms. I had that concern as well, since that was an issue with past cotton/modal tops I have owned. But this one wasn't an issue. I wonder if this cotton/modal blend is different than the past ones because it feels lighter and a bit stretchier.

I'm thinking of ordering more colors, since the pre-order has the buy-more-save-more option. The only reason I haven't done it yet is because I know past TSVs have all ended up available as-is or eventually get discounted. But this one is so affordable to begin with that I'm considering ordering more now.

Honored Contributor

@aprimo  Go for more at full price!  As Is is "iffy" to find the color and size you want, if ever.  It's also "iffy" whether you get one in great condition or one you need to send back due to condition (or being the wrong item).   Tis the season to wear this item and who knows when it'll get marked down on clearance  - won't do you much good in Feb.

Esp. if it's Buy More and Save and you like it, get the new ones you know you'll be happy with because, as you say, they aren't all that costly  - esp. for LOGO - to begin with. Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@aprimo  Go for more at full price!  As Is is "iffy" to find the color and size you want, if ever.  It's also "iffy" whether you get one in great condition or one you need to send back due to condition (or being the wrong item).   Tis the season to wear this item and who knows when it'll get marked down on clearance  - won't do you much good in Feb.

Esp. if it's Buy More and Save and you like it, get the new ones you know you'll be happy with because, as you say, they aren't all that costly  - esp. for LOGO - to begin with. Smiley Happy

@Pearlee HA! Actually, I probably could wear it through the "winter" in Houston. But you make excellent points. I'll probably go ahead and pick up a couple more.

Respected Contributor

@mpobs @aprimo  Thank you for the reviews on the new top.  Can you tell me about the sleeve length?  How close to the elbow do they go?

Trusted Contributor

@Trudey wrote:

@mpobs @aprimo  Thank you for the reviews on the new top.  Can you tell me about the sleeve length?  How close to the elbow do they go?

@Trudey I eyeballed it about two inches from my elbows. FYI, my arms are on the short side.