Valued Contributor

Review of LOGO Straight Crop Jeans With Lace A301241

Just recieved the jeans today in Deep Sea. I love them! I went down one size as I noticed they are a looser fit on the models and that was the right thing for me. They fit as if made for me. No gaps and they have enough stretch in them to give when I sit. The rise is not short or too high. Sometimes jeans have a short rise and I find that uncomfortable but these are perfect. The leg is wider. They do not fit close to my lower leg. 

Some said that they were concerned the lace would not show as it is not a brighter blue. It's true they do not grab your attention as it does blend but to me it is a classy look. I paired them with aqua ballet flats and a bright blue top. Definitely a classy look. They hit about mid calf on my 5'6 frame. best jeans I own for fit and comfort. They are worth every penny to me as it is so hard to find the right fit in jeans and these are just right. I think I may have to get the lighter color as I will wear them a lot. Recommend them highly. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Review of LOGO Straight Crop Jeans With Lace A301241

@Mellie2  So happy you are pleased with them - great review!  

These sound like such a perfect fit for you and the lace is so pretty that you should definitely get another color in them.   You'll certainly get your use out of both pair.  

Too bad I won't be in the office for your next visit, I would love to see what these look like in person.  Oh, maybe I just need to buy my own...lol

Dr. Lauretta

Valued Contributor

Welcome @ldoc! So happy you joined the forum. I just got them and wanted to wear them right away. If you do order you will want to wear them every day. Jeans are tough to find for fit. These feel like you are wearing PJ's. you will love the ladies and the tips on this forum. I spend way too much but love every piece recommended. Great advice on fit and style.

it was a pleasure meeting a LOGO wearer in town!

Valued Contributor

@Pearlee I caved and ordered the light color too. I knew I would but needed a push. Wearing them for casual Friday ( the dark pair) tomorrow).  Thanks for the compliment on my review. Coming from you it means a lot.