Valued Contributor

Review of A349638 Lavish But. Front Top

This blouse is outstanding.  I left a 5-star review, but wanted to mention it here to the LOGO ladies.

I ordered the Cherry Mocha in XL.  Fit is roomy and comfortable.  Could have gone down except for my broad back.  Fabric is incredibly soft and feels great on the skin.  The color is unusual - mauvey, pale strawberry with a touch of tan.  Hard to put into words.  Bottom line, I love the color and the blouse is a keeper.  Workmanship, as usual, is impeccable.

Honored Contributor

Re: Review of A349638 Lavish But. Front Top

@Stevie Nix  Thanks for your review.   I have three items (I think, maybe four) in the cherry mocha color and love the color.  It is indeed hard to describe and you did a good job; it's primarily brown IMO with a hint of red in it.   I wish she'd do that color more often.

Honored Contributor

By the way @Stevie Nix   I'm happy they finally straighted out the color choice mixup so you got the right item.

Valued Contributor

Me too @Pearlee Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@dulwich   Did you get this blouse also?  If so, what do you think?

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee   No I did not order but may check it out again now reviews look good.

Received  the new lightweight Logo boyfriend Jeans my reg size but they are too tight around hip area so just sent back exchange up one size - like them though!  Measurements read the same but who knows!