Esteemed Contributor

Re: Review of A309821 Printed Woven Button Front Blouse

I received my blouse in rust.  The color is great and I like the material.  It doesn't have any stretch to it if that is what you are looking for.  I ordered this in my usual xxs and it it huge on me -- everywhere.  Although I do have short arms, the sleeves were very long on me and pushing them up with the elastic just made them too puffey.  Even if there was an xxxs in this blouse, I think it would still be too oversized on me.  Hope it works better on others that ordered it as it is a pretty blouse.

Honored Contributor

@Biftu wrote:

I received my blouse in rust.  The color is great and I like the material.  It doesn't have any stretch to it if that is what you are looking for.  I ordered this in my usual xxs and it it huge on me -- everywhere.  Although I do have short arms, the sleeves were very long on me and pushing them up with the elastic just made them too puffey.  Even if there was an xxxs in this blouse, I think it would still be too oversized on me.  Hope it works better on others that ordered it as it is a pretty blouse.

@Biftu  So sorry the blouse didn't work for you; I think the color you ordered is very pretty.

@I have found most of Lori's blouses to be at least one size too large (e.g. my reviews of the peasant blouse of hers that I own in two colors and that @Tissyanne also has - we both sized down, which I realize you cannot do at an xxs).    I have found LOGO blouses to be either much too large in my own size, or at least with "funky" sizing (I remember I think the first blouse of hers I ordered that never fit right and I'd tried it in two different sizes.)   Again, sorry that didn't work.  We shouldn't have postage deducted when an item is very "off the usual fit" in our regular sizes. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Biftu wrote:

@Biftu  So sorry the blouse didn't work for you; I think the color you ordered is very pretty.

@I have found most of Lori's blouses to be at least one size too large (e.g. my reviews of the peasant blouse of hers that I own in two colors and that @Tissyanne also has - we both sized down, which I realize you cannot do at an xxs).    I have found LOGO blouses to be either much too large in my own size, or at least with "funky" sizing (I remember I think the first blouse of hers I ordered that never fit right and I'd tried it in two different sizes.)   Again, sorry that didn't work.  We shouldn't have postage deducted when an item is very "off the usual fit" in our regular sizes. 

@Pearlee  It's a nice blouse if one finds the correct size.  I just wish that they would be more honest during the presentations and mention if a piece is running large or small instead of usually saying everything runs true to size. That sure may help in our sizing decisions.  Instead of giggling, screaming and doing the chicken dance more focus should be placed on the item being presented.

Respected Contributor

I recieved my rust colored blouse yesterday, and it's simply gorgeous.  The print is abstract, and in this color is almost a leopard print, but not screaming "ANIMAL".  I ordered my usual size, and I should have sized down, at least one or maybe even two sizes!  The arm seams drop over an inch down from each shoulder, and the bustline is far too large.  However, I just hate dealing with exchanges, the Q routinely drops the ball on me, and gives me a refund and charges me shipping, no matter that I asked to exchange for a different color or size!  So I am going to live with this blouse being too big, I can wear it over turtlenecks when autumn gets cold and rainy.  The fabric is soft and silky, so it will work well that way, as well as by itself.  If anyone is planning on ordering this blouse, I'd certainly advise going down a size, unless you love the exchange game more than I do!

Super Contributor

@Biftu  Yes, yes and yes to this part of your post....

”It's a nice blouse if one finds the correct size. I just wish that they would be more honest during the presentations and mention if a piece is running large or small instead of usually saying everything runs true to size. That sure may help in our sizing decisions. Instead of giggling, screaming and doing the chicken dance more focus should be placed on the item being presented.”

Since we are not able to touch, try on..in general examine the item, the host should definitely give out important sizing info/ details.  They mention height way too much instead of bust waist etc measurements. Makes me think QVC doesn't  care and actually profits from returns etc....