Valued Contributor

Review of A302440 Printed knit top twin set with contrast tank

[ Edited ]

I'm going to just re-post my product review here, with a few added comments for you LOGO ladies, because I was in a hurry when I wrote the review, below...

http://www.qvc.com/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-Printed-Knit-Top-Twin-Set-w-Contrast-Tank.product.A302440....

I bought this twin set in the blue violet and I was fortunate enough to nab the green just before it sold out.

I can't love these enough, and I'm kicking myself for not grabbing the camomile. This fits and drapes beautifully and is softer than any other Logo piece I've ever purchased, and I own tons. The hand of this fabric is absolutely magical.

I hope Lori makes this twin set in more colors!

Sooo...in addition to the above, I will add that this, of course, IS rayon span, so I am glad I ordered my regular size and did not size down.  In fact, it might not hurt to size up, because the cut of the top is closer to the body, especially at the bust and shoulder line.  

When I say this material is soft, I mean it is SOFT on steroids.  I wore the tank with something else yesterday and I was petting it throughout the day, it is so delightful. And that's the other thing. The tank FITS, despite this being a twin set.  I know lots of us have had this issue with the fit of the tank in the twin sets being tight, or "off" in some way, but that is not the case, here.  Some people complained about the armholes of the tank, but honestly, I can't figure out why. My tank is one of the most perfect LOGO tanks I've ever owned, and I must have 40 of them.

Sadly, I know this item is wait-listed and sold out (grrr) but I'm very much hoping it returns in lots of other colors, although the current colors are really really pretty.  I wouldn't mind one of Lori's peachy/pink combos or a grey/neutral combo in this one.
Honored Contributor

Re: Review of A302440 Printed knit top twin set with contrast tank

I'm so glad you love your pieces and that they fit.  When it comes to LOGO, they don't bring in enough stock to where some have to do without and there is no stock left to exchange colors and sizes.  So you really hit the jackpot.  We have a winner!  I have two tops ordered but havn't gotten the message that they have shipped yet.  I hope I get to win too.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

SuziQzee, I went back to see the tops you ordered.  They are really pretty and I love the little layering tanks.  They are adoreable.  I have never ordered the knit fabric things because I wear an XL or1X and everyone says they cling to fat.  Do you think I would be happy with this fabrication on my size?  Thanks!

Honored Contributor

@Suziqzeewrote:

I'm going to just re-post my product review here, with a few added comments for you LOGO ladies, because I was in a hurry when I wrote the review, below...

http://www.qvc.com/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-Printed-Knit-Top-Twin-Set-w-Contrast-Tank.product.A302440....

I bought this twin set in the blue violet and I was fortunate enough to nab the green just before it sold out.

I can't love these enough, and I'm kicking myself for not grabbing the camomile. This fits and drapes beautifully and is softer than any other Logo piece I've ever purchased, and I own tons. The hand of this fabric is absolutely magical.

Sooo...in addition to the above, I will add that this, of course, IS rayon span, so I am glad I ordered my regular size and did not size down.  In fact, it might not hurt to size up, because the cut of the top is closer to the body, especially at the bust and shoulder line.  

When I say this material is soft, I mean it is SOFT on steroids.  I wore the tank with something else yesterday and I was petting it throughout the day, it is so delightful. And that's the other thing. The tank FITS, despite this being a twin set.  I know lots of us have had this issue with the fit of the tank in the twin sets being tight, or "off" in some way, but that is not the case, here.  Some people complained about the armholes of the tank, but honestly, I can't figure out why. My tank is one of the most perfect LOGO tanks I've ever owned, and I must have 40 of them.

Sadly, I know this item is wait-listed and sold out (grrr) but I'm very much hoping it returns in lots of other colors, although the current colors are really really pretty.  I wouldn't mind one of Lori's peachy/pink combos or a grey/neutral combo in this one.

@Suziqzee  Another great review - thanks.I thought this twinset was really pretty when it aired and quickly sold out.   Problem is now though, twinsets usually don't fit me right ever because I have to go up a size for the tank to fit, but then the top is too big.  Given your review, now it seems like the tank would fit in my regular size medium but I should go up a size for the top!   I can't win with her twinsets!

Valued Contributor

@Pearleewrote:

@Suziqzeewrote:

@Suziqzee  Another great review - thanks.I thought this twinset was really pretty when it aired and quickly sold out.   Problem is now though, twinsets usually don't fit me right ever because I have to go up a size for the tank to fit, but then the top is too big.  Given your review, now it seems like the tank would fit in my regular size medium but I should go up a size for the top!   I can't win with her twinsets!

Actually, @Pearlee, I suspect the tank would would probably fit fine, even if you went up a size. It fits nicely, just grazes the body, but isn't big. It might be worth a try. Smiley Happy

Regular Contributor

I had this set on waitlist in camomille.  Was pleasantly surprised when it arrived a couple of days ago.  Everything about it is perfect!  I especially adore the colors and print. So soft and summerish. I sure hope they bring back more of these.  

Regular Contributor

@Sweet Caroline 1 wrote:

SuziQzee, I went back to see the tops you ordered.  They are really pretty and I love the little layering tanks.  They are adoreable.  I have never ordered the knit fabric things because I wear an XL or1X and everyone says they cling to fat.  Do you think I would be happy with this fabrication on my size?  Thanks!

I wear a 3x and find the twin sets fit well and do not cling.  It's nice to be able to use that under layer tank under many other tops. Having that under layer in the rayon span helps the outer top just slide right over, withut any clinging.  

Valued Contributor

@Sweet Caroline 1 wrote:

I am SO sorry I am only just now seeing this question, @Sweet Caroline 1. I've had that "clinging" problem with Lori's rayon-span before, myself, no matter what size I was wearing. I think the bottom line is to order the correct size for the particular garment, and then it won't cling, it will drape over our feminine lumpy bits, and the "correct size" can vary from garment to garment. Not too long ago, I returned a rayon-span top in XS and did not re-order, only because the length was way too long on me, but that particular top was quite clingy in the XS. Had I decided to exchange it, I'd have had to go up to a size small, which would have made the top even longer.

In this particular top, I would definitely stick with your normal QVC size (and not size down) but I did not find this top to be clingy, whatsoever. Happy shopping, Sweet Charlotte!