Respected Contributor

Review Logo Lavish A369077 Top - Color Yuk!

Just received today in a French Pink.  First impressions to me not pink at all more washed out beige.  Fit is good and I like the appliqués but not liking this color at all.  I went back and looked at video and color Shawn holding definitely looks pink not the same color as I have!

I like this top but am really getting fed up with color differences from presentation to actual arrival of items.

Q needs to sort this.  We know you need bright lights but very misleading with colors.  Not sure if I will keep this as it is a non color not what I thought I was ordering.   Very disappointed.

Respected Contributor

Re: Review Logo Lavish A369077 Top - Color Yuk!

...pricey, too.

Honored Contributor

@dulwich   I know you don't like exchanges, but I do hope you exchange it for a different color, since you like the top but don't like the color much, because it is expensive.  I also know you said you are going to England soon so an exchange may not work for that reason?   If not I think you should email QVC Social and maybe they'll help you out and make a notation on your account to ship you another one for free S&H when you return.  It's worth a try anyway.  If you like the top, you should have it in a color you "fancy."  Smiley Happy

I thought it looked pink too!

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee   Will try it on again but this beigey washed out color not good on me.

Exchanges for me seem to take up to a month so I have kind of given up on that idea.  Glad you thought it looked pink too thought I needed eye test!  Normally I ‘go with the flow’ but was looking forward to this one -  but disappointed.  Maybe after another try-on I will change my mind we will see.

Honored Contributor

@dulwich wrote:

Just received today in a French Pink.  First impressions to me not pink at all more washed out beige.  Fit is good and I like the appliqués but not liking this color at all.  I went back and looked at video and color Shawn holding definitely looks pink not the same color as I have!

I like this top but am really getting fed up with color differences from presentation to actual arrival of items.

Q needs to sort this.  We know you need bright lights but very misleading with colors.  Not sure if I will keep this as it is a non color not what I thought I was ordering.   Very disappointed.

@dulwich   I have felt this way for several years now...not just Logo but from other vedors too.  I realize that TV & computer monitors can be a bit off from reality but I think they must do something with the lighting on the set and filter it so the colors always seem richer than in real life....This is true for my desktop, laptop, tablet and various TVs....it's so frustrating and I think that lots just keep what they ordered.

Honored Contributor

@dulwich  This top is an LTS at a much lower price in case you want to get a different color! 🙂