Respected Contributor

Re: Review - A394716 Shibori Denim Jacket

[ Edited ]

@1Professor Also, they are always duller in person (in my experience)

eta

in reference to the tie dyed blazer

Honored Contributor

@Hippiified wrote:

my 2 cents

All of her denim is woven. That is the definition of denim. The spandex woven in is what gives it stretch.  The opposite would be knit, and we all know what that is--flexibelle, quacker factory, can't remember what they call it, but it's awful, it picks easily, only lasts six months at most.

@Hippiified. If you are talking about Dream Jeannes, mine (many pairs) have lasted for years and years through many washes and seem indestructible. Talk about getting my mother's worth out of something!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

My experience is with flexibelle. Don't have any dream jeans, but they are knit.

Esteemed Contributor

@Hippiified wrote:

My experience is with flexibelle. Don't have any dream jeans, but they are knit.

I didn't know that. I had thought about trying them, but don't care for knit jeans.

Respected Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe wrote:

@Hippiified wrote:

I didn't know that. I had thought about trying them, but don't care for knit jeans.

@NYCLatinaMe yes, I tried 2 pairs, and I had white threads sticking out of the knees and thighs from my rings coming in contact. Got worse with each wearing. Not pretty!  They were soft, but that's about all I can say.  Went in the trash.

Esteemed Contributor

Yikes! @Hippiified