Honored Contributor

Re: Review A391042 zip front Logo denim jacket

@dulwich  @Biftu. Well after watching the jacket video again last night, I tried to cancel my order again but it was too late to do so. I just can't get past the bleached out lighter sections by the pockets. I always like uniform coloring, not bleached out sections. So now I'm hoping either they aren't that noticeable in person or I can get past them because the rest of the jacket is so great. We'll see...

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@dulwich  @Biftu. Well after watching the jacket video again last night, I tried to cancel my order again but it was too late to do so. I just can't get past the bleached out lighter sections by the pockets. I always like uniform coloring, not bleached out sections. So now I'm hoping either they aren't that noticeable in person or I can get past them because the rest of the jacket is so great. We'll see...

@Pearlee  I ordered the grey and not as concerned about the lighter sections (although like you I rather have uniform coloring) as I am the sleeve length.  I'm sure ithey will be too long on me and with the lighter weight material hope they can be rolled up and stay there.  Looked kind if messey on the model.  Also not sure what that extra material is on the elbows and if it will hit at the right spot.  We'll see.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Biftu  I could have done w/out that little fashion tidbit on the arm too; I don't think it's a "plus."  We'll definitely compare notes when we get it.

Honored Contributor

@dulwich  The jacket was in the 9am show at $53 and change in case you want the gray one.