Respected Contributor

Review A391042 zip front Logo denim jacket

[ Edited ]

Received my size 12 Logo denim jacket and it is so great.  

Fit for me perfect, great strong zip plus very soft and stretchy.  On me it is high hip length - not waist high though -  which I prefer- others I have tried too long -  pockets positioned in right place - neckline comfy.  -  everything about this works for me and I have been wanting a Jean Jacket for a long time.  Not heavy at all and I will get a lot of wear from this. 

Ordered the denim blue and seriously thinking of maybe ordering the grey as well - as I have credit on a/c -  as it really fits me perfectly.

Honored Contributor

Re: Review A391042 zip front Logo denim jacket

@dulwich , I just received that jacket in gray, and I really like it. It is longer which suits my body type and I have a thing for gray denim. Now all I need is better weather so I can wear it. Enjoy your jacket.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

@dulwich wrote:

Fit for me perfect, great strong zip plus very soft and stretchy.  On me it is high hip length - not waist high though -  which I prefer- others I have tried too long -  pockets positioned in right place - neckline comfy.  -  everything about this works for me and I have been wanting a Jean Jacket for a long time.  Not heavy at all and I will get a lot of wear from this. 

Ordered the denim blue and seriously thinking of maybe ordering the grey as well - as I have credit on a/c -  as it really fits me perfectly.

@dulwich @QVCkitty1   Glad you gals like your new jacket.  I was sitting on my hands trying not to order it.  Still tempted.  How many denim jackets can I have!

Respected Contributor

@Biftu  This is my first tried a few previously but returned so I am delighted!   How many do you own may I ask - or ballpark figure! Lol

Honored Contributor

@Biftu wrote:

@dulwich wrote:

@dulwich @QVCkitty1   Glad you gals like your new jacket.  I was sitting on my hands trying not to order it.  Still tempted.  How many denim jackets can I have!

@Biftu  This is my first, because most of them are cute, but too short for me. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

@dulwich wrote:

@Biftu  This is my first tried a few previously but returned so I am delighted!   How many do you own may I ask - or ballpark figure! Lol

@dulwich  Embarrassingly about 25-30!  Now you see why I can't justify another!  They are not only in the denim washes but also colored denim. 

Respected Contributor

@Biftu   I am about the same with Logo Jeans!  Lol

Esteemed Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@Biftu wrote:

@dulwich wrote:

@Biftu  This is my first, because most of them are cute, but too short for me. 

I'm short so don't have a problem with lengths.

Esteemed Contributor

@dulwich wrote:

@Biftu   I am about the same with Logo Jeans!  Lol

@dulwich  Same here.  Let's not even go there!

Honored Contributor

@dulwich  I'm so happy you love it! I knew it would be soft, light material when Lori described it as same material as in our recent patchwork jeans ( so the blue should go well with those). I know you've wanted a jeans jacket and several haven't worked out for you.

Now you are truly 🇺🇲 .

Would you describe this as oversized or roomy in fit? I'm still trying to decide between 2 sizes (I ordered the gray when presented but canceled it).