Respected Contributor

Review A378661 TSV Logo TSV Denim Jacket

Received 2 jackets today one size 12 one size 14, vintage mauve did not know which size would fit hence ordered two.  After trying on both am keeping the 14 returning the 12.  The antique mauve is a good colour and is just like the photos so am pleased with that.

Both fit but the 14 is roomier and I can wear sweater, in winter, under it easily.  Length good on both, nice stretch, arms fit perfect and I will turn cuff back.  The 12 fits more closer to body can still button it up all way either size works but for me I prefer  the 14 so I will stay with it.

I also ordered the light denim wash all they had left was 14 does not ship until 28th so hope this fits the same.  Happy with this purchase- my first Jean jacket.

Super Contributor

Re: Review A378661 TSV Logo TSV Denim Jacket

@dulwich wrote:

Received 2 jackets today one size 12 one size 14, vintage mauve did not know which size would fit hence ordered two.  After trying on both am keeping the 14 returning the 12.  The antique mauve is a good colour and is just like the photos so am pleased with that.

Both fit but the 14 is roomier and I can wear sweater, in winter, under it easily.  Length good on both, nice stretch, arms fit perfect and I will turn cuff back.  The 12 fits more closer to body can still button it up all way either size works but for me I prefer  the 14 so I will stay with it.

I also ordered the light denim wash all they had left was 14 does not ship until 28th so hope this fits the same.  Happy with this purchase- my first Jean jacket.

Thank you for this review. Still waiting on mine. Got the mauve and so I appreciate your take. That mauve is LOVELY! I got my usual size, so hope I won't need a larger one...

Wear in good health!

Honored Contributor

@dulwich Thank you for your review! I'm very happy you are pleased with the jacket and that you did, after all order the 14 too since that is the one you are keeping. I wasn't going to order it but then ended up ordering two 😁 mauve and black. Mine just shipped today so wow you got fast delivery! I got the larger of my two possible sizes aftercseeing ot on the models (and Taliah couldn't button hers) so I was super happy to read you kept the larger of the two.

I'll let you know what I think when I receive mine. I was concerned in person that the mauve might be brown; glad it look like it did on TV. So now that you own a jean jacket you are truly American. 🇺🇸 😂
Respected Contributor

@Pearlee   What I forgot to put in my review - took me about 5+ mins to undo buttons and the one at the collar was the hardest - also one pocket stitched, one pocket sewn!  But, I will overcome!

Honored Contributor

Ugh about the buttons. That's annoying but should get better as you use them more.
Honored Contributor

I got mine today as well.  I ordered the black and love the fabric!

I also had a bit of a hard time undoing the buttons but I think  I'll probably only button a few of them anyway when wearing it.

I also went with a 14 because I tend to wear a large on top and for it to button comfortably I want it to be roomy enough.  The only thing that I don't like is that it is very roomy around the hip area.  Wish it was cut a bit smaller there.

Love the length and the fit is very similar to Lori's original denim jacket...but I like this one better plus the price is better too!

I almost ordered the mauve but waited to long and they were out of my size...oh well.

Enjoy yours! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@haddon9. Happy you like the black; I'll let you know when I get mine.
Esteemed Contributor

I received my mauve jacket today and I like my new jacket.  I ordered the mauve because I have too many denim jackets in different colors and washes so this is a nice change.  I agree with you @dulwich that the buttons were difficult to open, but once I did it was no problem to rebutton so this will get easier with use.  I ordered the 0 and it fits perfectly other than the sleeves just a bit long which is typical for me.  Not a problem, because I will roll them anyway.  It does have quite a bit of stretch in it unlike her previous denim jacket I have.  I hope you like yours too @Pearlee when you receive yours.  Fast shipping for a change.

Honored Contributor

@Biftu. The jacket seems to be a hit. I'm happy you like yours.
Size 0. Wow that's what Amy S was wearing. You are tiny!
Valued Contributor

I received the Mauve.  I found it to be "heavier" than I thought it would be and a little stiff.  Hopefully it will soften in time and with wearing.  Beautiful color.  I will keep it.