Respected Contributor

Just received above in crushed berry - beautiful color but not on me!

This is a nice top, very soft, has white cuffs, neckline and whitish colors going through  - good idea but just did not look good on me.  Back it goes.  Enjoy others who our purchased.  Looking forward to tsv.

Honored Contributor

Re: Review A369090 Logo Sweater

@dulwich 

That's too bad!  Really a nice looking sweater.

I had forgotten about this sweater ... I liked it when I saw it offered and wanted to copy it!

I have some "distressed" look yarn and like the idea of the white trim!   

Respected Contributor

@ALRATIBA   Yes I did like the idea of this sweater but the color was not right on me and for the money it needs to be

I like berry and pink shades but this one did not work though I did like the sweater.

I, too, am a knitter and your idea is a good one!  It is a simple style top using a distressed wool and contrast cuffs, etc., definitely a winner.

Honored Contributor

Thought same thing with Logo fleece coat-ordered then changed my mind no fault of the coat not one who cares for animal print. Oh no worries Lori's anniversary plus TSV 20th more orders to come. Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

@dulwich  Sorry the sweater didn't work for you.

I'm leery of the distressed look.  For example, one or two of the customer reviews say the white fabric (distressed look) is scattered at odd places, etc. stuff like that.  I think you never really know what you are getting with the  "distressed look" since each piece is different (not that that was your particular problem with the sweater, just why I was hesitant to order it even though I think it's pretty).

Honored Contributor

@dulwich and for others who were thinking about this sweater, check out a LTS Halston sweater today A343552. I like the sweater except for the too wide neckline and boy does this ever have mixed reviews!
And per the Click measurements because it is a sweater I would go up to the large from my usual size medium but several reviews say it runs large. I do like the fabric content. Probably wont order but am considering it at this great price.