Respected Contributor

Review A366387 Logo Printed Lace Tank

Ordered size medium and fit for me is perfect.  I ordered it on black.

Material not too thin, nice weight drapes/hangs nicely.  It is very silky and armholes fit just right, length on me - just below hip not too long. The lace tiers soft and stretchy.  It is not bulky at all fits close to body - tho not tight -  which is what I wanted to go under cardigans. The print is really nice too.  

I am very pleased with this tank.

Honored Contributor

Re: Review A366387 Logo Printed Lace Tank

Dulwich, thank you for posting this detailed review. I'm so happy it works for you. The length measurement is long and it looked long on the models and Shawn so I'm surprised at where it hits you. Sounds like it'll be a useful piece in your wardrobe. Thanks again for posting.
Respected Contributor

Re: Review A366387 Logo Printed Lace Tank

@Pearlee   I was worried about length as a lot of Logo tanks do not look good on me when they are too long but this length, for me, is perfect.  Maybe because it is closer more straighter fitting not swingy reaching across my backside takes up more length! Lol.  The wonders of it all!

I ordered a medium after all this time of ordering large and having to return as most of them too loose and long now realize that the mediums are a much better fit.  Live and learn.