Respected Contributor

Review A366372 Logo Long sleeve dress

Just received the dress today in size medium, color raspberry jam.  It fits perfectly, sleeves right length for me, material very soft and silky and I really like the color.  Length about mid calf on me (5’4.1/2”) and will be great with tights, boots and maybe cowl neck underneath for colder months also looks good with vest over.

It is not voluminous at all, nice shape at waist and ‘flows’ nicely when you walk.  Very happy with this purchase 

Honored Contributor

Re: Review A366372 Logo Long sleeve dress

@dulwich wrote:

Just received the dress today in size medium, color raspberry jam.  It fits perfectly, sleeves right length for me, material very soft and silky and I really like the color.  Length about mid calf on me (5’4.1/2”) and will be great with tights, boots and maybe cowl neck underneath for colder months also looks good with vest over.

It is not voluminous at all, nice shape at waist and ‘flows’ nicely when you walk.  Very happy with this purchase 

@dulwich   So what are you doing about the two you put on check hold?

So happy you like yours - I really liked that color a lot.  Smiley Happy  I'm hipp-y - wonder if it would be flattering on me also.  Thinking about it....

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee  Thinking I may go only for the dark charcoal - blue color - cancelled the other one just now.  I am pear shape with small waist and this style seems to work for me.

Honored Contributor

@dulwich Me too - pear shape with small waist. Actually very tiny waist when I'm at my right weight!  Still always hipp-y though! Thanks for the info.

Honored Contributor

@dulwich, just saw on your other thread that you got your 2nd color in this. I'm presuming the avocado Whatever color you got do you like it as well or better than your first one, the pink colored jam one? I'm asking cause I may get this dress and so far the jam one is my fave color but I also like the green.
Respected Contributor

@Pearlee  I got the green/avocado and really like it.  

Also in A345770 I got the vibrant olive and love this color - been trying to get brighter colors as I find some of Lori’s  colors too subdued for me.  I do brighten them up with cardigans, etc but trying the bolder ones now.

I am thinking of exchanging the jam color one for the blue as I have a really nice vest and cardigan that would go over it fir later.  Trying to use what's In my closet! as some things seem never to get worn so working on this.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@dulwich wrote:

@Pearlee  I got the green/avocado and really like it.  

Also in A345770 I got the vibrant olive and love this color - been trying to get brighter colors as I find some of Lori’s  colors too subdued for me.  I do brighten them up with cardigans, etc but trying the bolder ones now.

I am thinking of exchanging the jam color one for the blue as I have a really nice vest and cardigan that would go over it fir later.  Trying to use what's In my closet! as some things seem never to get worn so working on this.

@dulwich   I think there is a lot of gray in that blue one, so be careful on matching up a cardi with it, if you decide to exchange.

FYI - although olive has never looked good on me, I have a few LOGOs in vibrant olive and it's surprisingly very flattering to my pale skin!  Olive is usually reflected in my face and makes me look nauseous, but not vibrant olive!  Love that color!