Respected Contributor

Review A347645 Logo slub cotton printed top

Received today I ordered my reg size large in frosted mint. Fits perfectly with not too much flare at bottom not too long, which I like.  Colors and print really pretty pastels and touch of bright colors really nice also has contrast stitching along top pocket and on godets at hem side.  The asymmetrical hem is done really nicely.  Lightweight does have long sleeves but can be pushed up easily or, if you wanted, you could shorten them.  

Very pleased with this particularly loving the colors and weight of this top - a winner for me.

Honored Contributor

Re: Review A347645 Logo slub cotton printed top

@dulwich   Such a pretty print...love the pink also.  Enjoy!

Honored Contributor

Wish I'd gotten the pink before it sold out - I had thought about it.  

Thanks for your review, @dulwich .  I'm happy you are so pleased with it.Smiley Happy  You'll get a lot of use out of it in California! 

Honored Contributor

There's an entire range of sizes in As Is today only in mint green  - I'm pcking up the medium  @dulwich .  @Biftu   This reminds me of the other top we got and like so much (I practically made you get it after I got my blue one home, and you got the coral because it had smokey taupe in it to go with a lot of what you have already - hope you know which one i mean).

Here is the As Is item:

https://www.qvc.com/%22As-Is%22-LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-Printed-Cotton-Slub-Top-with-Seam-Detail.prod...

Honored Contributor

I received my As Is top.  @Biftu   while I like this top, I would not urge you to get it because I like "our" other similar cotton slub one better that you have in coral and I have in blue (the one I really did urge you to get), and also because the sleeves on this are really long, although it's not a deal breaker because we can both push them up.

It's very pretty in the mint background - I like the print (although I do like the print on our other one better).  I need to try it on with another bra than what I had on this morning.  For some reason, the right shoulder was bunching and not lying right.  (I wondered whether since it was As Is that is why someone else returned it). When I took it off I looked at how it was sewn but didn't readily see any defects, although I was in a hurry and didn't inspect it very closely.  I could have been a combination of my particular bra and being in a hurry and not straightening the top out so it lay right.  Anyway, if that shoulder issue doesn't improve with another bra, I'll have to send it back but if that's not a problem, I'll keep it because it is a pretty print and comfy.  It's also quite roomy by the way, almost too big but not quite.  I like the length.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

I received my As Is top.  @Biftu   while I like this top, I would not urge you to get it because I like "our" other similar cotton slub one better that you have in coral and I have in blue (the one I really did urge you to get), and also because the sleeves on this are really long, although it's not a deal breaker because we can both push them up.

It's very pretty in the mint background - I like the print (although I do like the print on our other one better).  I need to try it on with another bra than what I had on this morning.  For some reason, the right shoulder was bunching and not lying right.  (I wondered whether since it was As Is that is why someone else returned it). When I took it off I looked at how it was sewn but didn't readily see any defects, although I was in a hurry and didn't inspect it very closely.  I could have been a combination of my particular bra and being in a hurry and not straightening the top out so it lay right.  Anyway, if that shoulder issue doesn't improve with another bra, I'll have to send it back but if that's not a problem, I'll keep it because it is a pretty print and comfy.  It's also quite roomy by the way, almost too big but not quite.  I like the length.  

@Pearlee   Thanks for the review on this top.  I do like the print.  It may have been sewn wrong.  You may find it fits better when you take the time to try it on properly.

By the way, I saw your cute Free People blouse the other day at Marshall's.  It would have been in my closet had it been in my size,  Felt so soft.

Honored Contributor

@Biftu. Ooohhh I'm so happy you saw my Free People blouse in person and also felt how soft it was. DId you see my ivory or the blue choice?

I have to check out Marshall's now. it's probably cheaper there and I can still return mine to the Rack..
Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:
@Biftu. Ooohhh I'm so happy you saw my Free People blouse in person and also felt how soft it was. DId you see my ivory or the blue choice?

I have to check out Marshall's now. it's probably cheaper there and I can still return mine to the Rack..

@Pearlee   They only had the ivory.  I think it was $39.99.

Honored Contributor

@Biftu That's definitely cheaper. I'll check st the three Marshall's closest to me. Thanks!