Respected Contributor

Review A296530 print knit top with hi lo hem Logo

Just received this in my normal size large in topaz - opened package was not blown away by the colors seemed not as bright as on t.v. but put it on and just love it.

I am pear shape so am careful of lace and frills at bottom of tops but this falls just right very slimming on me - the bottom hangs flat no jutting out hangs close to body - length good and love the neckline not too wide.

Very happy with this purchase.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Review A296530 print knit top with hi lo hem Logo

I find that her clothing is mostly very drab. It looks as if you put the garment in with black jeans.

Honored Contributor

@dulwich . Glad to hear that you're happy with the top!

I've noticed that often colors on Logo tops look so much more rich and vibrant on TV than they do when I get them home. I noticed the same thing with some Susan Graver sweaters I bought a few years ago. 

The colors were so different in person that I thought they had sent the wrong color at first.  I think it has something to do with the lights in the studio vs. the lighting I have at home.

Honored Contributor

@dulwich  Thanks for your review!  Smiley Happy   I was tempted by the blue one, but thought I might not like  the "dip" upward of the hemline that was off center and not in the middle (I'd frankly rather the hemline had been stright across).  My concern has bothered some of the product reviewers.  You didn't mention that, so I'm assuming that isn't any kind of an issue for you.  Happy you like yours!

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee. Re hemline mine seems to be centered just tried it on again or maybe I have an off center body!  I too, when seeing the presentation, wondered about that but on me it works.

Contributor

\\

@dulwich wrote:

@Pearlee. Re hemline mine seems to be centered just tried it on again or maybe I have an off center body!  I too, when seeing the presentation, wondered about that but on me it works.

I almost ordered this top.  I absolutely loved it when I saw it on Lori particularly.

Then I cancelled for the reason that I have defintely overbrought Logo for

the last three years.  My closet is full.  But my intention was to get this top

at some point...hopefully as is.

Then I saw the reviews.  The up point, if you can call it that, was not

in the center but on the side.  Really weird.  Why had Lori's and the models'

tops been perfectly centered? I looked at the still pictures and they were point up

on the side.

I must say this has been a real letdown for me regarding Lori herself.

It was an obvious intended misrepresentation.  It's hard for me to

get over.  How disappointing.  I expected integrity.  In this case it went

out the window.

Valued Contributor

@dulwich wrote:

Just received this in my normal size large in topaz - opened package was not blown away by the colors seemed not as bright as on t.v. but put it on and just love it.

I am pear shape so am careful of lace and frills at bottom of tops but this falls just right very slimming on me - the bottom hangs flat no jutting out hangs close to body - length good and love the neckline not too wide.

Very happy with this purchase.

Thank you for your review @dulwich. I was wait-listed for the cayenne color, but now I see that it's been shipped! I can't wait to receive mine, so glad you love it!

Super Contributor

Dulwich how tall are you? Just wondering about where it would hit on me, I am a pear as well Smiley Happy