Respected Contributor

Re: Review A294672 LOGO Solid Cardigan with Washer Satin and Lace

I just wore my blackberry top too. I love that one.

Deb

Honored Contributor

@SFGIANTSGIRL wrote:

I just wore my blackberry top too. I love that one.

Deb

There is clearly blackberry in that one (top of it) unlike some of her blackberry which look charcoal gray. And my plum organza fascinator brought out the blackberry even more.  I sure did look dressed up, but so comfy! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Mellie2  @Biftu

I wasn't going to post because I said "no more rayon span"  (cowering before Biftu....) but I saw this As Is and there was only one when I clicked - size medium in the dark blue choice, so I thought it was an omen and I had to have it (that was the one I had wanted but wasn't going to order - I have enought cardis like this w/out the lace).  

It arrived in pristine condition and yay! no dryer sheet smell and I tried it on this morning. It's everything you wrote @Mellie2.  I really don't need it whatsoever, but it will go with a lot of things (including jeans - and that midnight floral TSV you mentioned) and best of all, the color really reminds me of abyss blue (I think it's abyss and not arctic  -- the one that isn't teal-ish) that I was never able to get the kz tee in in my size medium and that I've always wanted in that color.   I absolutely love the color of this sweater.  The lace is pretty but is definitely her much thinner lingerie-like lace.  The eyelash is pretty on it but it is delicate.  It works with this cardi, whereas it wouldn't have worked on a heavier material cardi (that kind of thing has caused me to send some LOGO items back - lace incongruous with the fabric of the rest of the garment).  I'm really happy now that I got it, now that it's in perfect shape and such a pretty color that I've wanted for so long.   I love the length of it (long) and the medium is  a perfect fit except, as with most of her long-sleeved items, the sleeves are long on me but not as bad as some of her other LS items I own, such as a rayon/span henley 

So, this was a good, if unnecessary, purchase.  And even being As Is, the total with tax and S&H came to $51!  

Valued Contributor

I am so glad you were able to get the cardigan as is and in great condition @Pearlee. That is a great deal. I love the color too. I don't think we will see many of these as is so that was a sign that it was for you. Your post made me laugh about rayon span. I too try not to buy anymore. Happy Thanksgiving to you and all our LOGO ladies today. 

Honored Contributor

@Mellie2  A very happy Thanksgiving to you and your family too, @Mellie2 .  Thanks for your well wishes, my LOGO friend.  Smiley Happy  Happy Thanksgiving to you too @Biftu. 

Put "no more rayon span" on my New Year's Resolution list, since I've failed in 2017.  LOL