Esteemed Contributor

Review - A290479 French Terry Top with Printed Lace

I kept going back and forth on whether to order my regular xxs size or go up to the xs since I thought the sleeves appeared snug on the models although I have never ordered up in the French Terry fabric.  I decided on the xs and this was the way to go for me although I think the xxs would have worked as well.  The sleeves are not at all tight and the straight cut of the body fits well.  It's a good summer weight, but I can also see wearing this top into the fall because of the wild mushroom color.  The lace is pretty and very soft.  Because I have many pieces to go with this color way it was a good purchase.

Honored Contributor

Re: Review - A290479 French Terry Top with Printed Lace

@Biftu  I'm pleased you are happy with it and chose the right size for you (kinda sounds like you might have been in between the two sizes?)  And from what you've written, that wild mushroom color will be very versatile - and it was the most multi-season of all the choices.  

That was fast delivery!  I hope you get lots of good use from it.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Biftu  Sounds like a winner for you,,,,enjoy!

Honored Contributor

@Biftu  Is this a "like it enough to keep it but don't love it" item?

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Biftu  I'm pleased you are happy with it and chose the right size for you (kinda sounds like you might have been in between the two sizes?)  And from what you've written, that wild mushroom color will be very versatile - and it was the most multi-season of all the choices.  

That was fast delivery!  I hope you get lots of good use from it.  Smiley Happy

@Pearlee - Fastest delivery ever!  Yes, I think I was between the two sizes on this top, but I am comfortable with my choice.

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Biftu  Is this a "like it enough to keep it but don't love it" item?

@Pearlee - Exactly.  While I like it a lot, I can't say it is one of my favorites.  I actually only got it because of the color which will be very useful.  One is enough of this top for me.

Trusted Contributor

@Biftu Thanks for your review. I'm now concerned because I didn't size up in this top. I'm hoping it works out for me. My hips and arms aren't my problem areas so if this top has enough stretch in the chest area I might be okay. My order isn't scheduled for arrival until next Monday. You sure did get super fast delivery. Lucky you!

Member Since 11/20/2008