Honored Contributor

Re: Review: A285340 LOGO Knit Top with Embroidered Mesh Hem

@Biftu wrote:

Looks like there will be no review from me -- my top just went to back order!  So frustrating.

@Biftu  Ugh!  That is frustrating!

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Biftu wrote:

Looks like there will be no review from me -- my top just went to back order!  So frustrating.

@Biftu  Ugh!  That is frustrating!

@Pearlee - Yes!  And the crop pants I ordered also went on back order!

Honored Contributor

@Biftu  This company is falling apart.   No surprise at its last quarter earnings report that someone posted here.  For a company that should be trying to keep and improve its customer base, it seems to be operating only in a manner that is losing customers.

Smiley Sad

I'm pretty sure my tops in both colors I ordered have just shipped yesterday or the day before.

Honored Contributor

@Biftu  I did just check. One shipped on the 16th and one yesterday.  Kind of a long time in processing there, but given your post I'm happy to be getting them.

Shame on QVC for overselling a ODO.  

Honored Contributor

I received the orange one today but didn't' try it on yet.  The shade of orange surprised me.  I was expecting something fairly bright and true orange but it's more of a darkish salmon color.  It definitely has a tinge of brown in the orange.  I'll write more after I try it on tomorrow.

Valued Contributor

@Biftu wrote:

Very frustrating, @Biftu!  That has happened to me before, too, and it stinks.  Actually it happened to me with a LTS a couple of weeks ago. The oder status is still saying "backorder", so I'm not counting on getting it.  I'm sorry that happened.  I hope it comes in for you!

Esteemed Contributor

@AZ girl wrote:

@Biftu wrote:

Very frustrating, @Biftu!  That has happened to me before, too, and it stinks.  Actually it happened to me with a LTS a couple of weeks ago. The oder status is still saying "backorder", so I'm not counting on getting it.  I'm sorry that happened.  I hope it comes in for you!

@AZ girl - I know!  I ordered the blue and it is no longer available in my size so no chance of getting it.  I ended up cancelling.

Honored Contributor

I tried on my blue and orange tops just now.  BIftu and everyone else who placed an order but didn't get it, please stop reading here or you'll be a masochist.

I love it - this will be one of my favorite LOGOs.  I love everything about it - in both colors although color-wise I like the blue a little better because, as I already posted, the orange wasn't quite what I imagined - it is a burnt orange (or dark salmon as I described above).   Also, the only thing I don't like is that my two colors of size medium fit differently, the blue being quite a bit longer in length and the sleeves (but not much larger in the body portion, which fits almost the same in both.  The length though .... I don't "get" how they could be so different -  the sleeves on the blue are quite long whereas they fit just right in the orange which, as I say, is also lengthwise substantially longer.

My usual size medium fits great.  The fabric is divinely soft and I'm liking the poor-boy ribbing, which doesn't add any bulk at all (I was concerned aboutr that).  The lace on each one (different colors) is gorgeous and expensive looking.  I could live in these all spring and summer. I'm really liking the long sleeves for now, but this top won't be too hot in summer because I can easily push up the sleeves.  As Lori said on air, there is a lot of give and stretch to the material.   It's her best rayon/span ever - it's not like her thin rayon/spans that can show bra lines or bulges as some complain about. It's hefty but not at all heavy or hot material.   It's a totaly winner.  I'm so sorry for those who ordered it and didn't receive it.  Phooey on QVC!

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

I tried on my blue and orange tops just now.  BIftu and everyone else who placed an order but didn't get it, please stop reading here or you'll be a masochist.

I love it - this will be one of my favorite LOGOs.  I love everything about it - in both colors although color-wise I like the blue a little better because, as I already posted, the orange wasn't quite what I imagined - it is a burnt orange (or dark salmon as I described above).   Also, the only thing I don't like is that my two colors of size medium fit differently, the blue being quite a bit longer in length and the sleeves (but not much larger in the body portion, which fits almost the same in both.  The length though .... I don't "get" how they could be so different -  the sleeves on the blue are quite long whereas they fit just right in the orange which, as I say, is also lengthwise substantially longer.

My usual size medium fits great.  The fabric is divinely soft and I'm liking the poor-boy ribbing, which doesn't add any bulk at all (I was concerned aboutr that).  The lace on each one (different colors) is gorgeous and expensive looking.  I could live in these all spring and summer. I'm really liking the long sleeves for now, but this top won't be too hot in summer because I can easily push up the sleeves.  As Lori said on air, there is a lot of give and stretch to the material.   It's her best rayon/span ever - it's not like her thin rayon/spans that can show bra lines or bulges as some complain about. It's hefty but not at all heavy or hot material.   It's a totaly winner.  I'm so sorry for those who ordered it and didn't receive it.  Phooey on QVC!

@Pearlee - I knew this was a good one after seeing it on my friend.  Glad you like it.  Phooey on QVC is right!