Super Contributor

Re: Review A283026 LOGO by Lori Goldstein Space Dye Knit Top with Embroidered Hem

@Debzzz  I received my top in the purple today also.  Just as you said - very soft - length good(I'm 5'7").  It has a little bit of a sheen to it like some other tops I've picked up recently.  Beautiful lace - I had thought to wear it with a long gray skirt I have but the top itself might be a bit too long for that.  The only little complaint I have is that it is a little thinner than I thought it would be - a good weight for spring - but I had a bra on that had a little metal stud between the cups and you could see it shining thru.  I don't want to layer with this top so will play with it tomorrow to see if that bothers me enough to send it back. I purchased my normal size and it was fine - sometimes space dye can be a closer fit but I find that is not the case with this one.

Respected Contributor

Re: Review A283026 LOGO by Lori Goldstein Space Dye Knit Top with Embroidered Hem

@KimSKS. Thanks for your review.  I hope you are able to work out the "bra issue".  I'm 5'7" too, so I'm happy to hear that the length is good.  After watching it presented, I really thought it was going to run small.  I usually wear a large in space dye, but ordered XL...may have been a mistake.  

Respected Contributor

I just checked my order status and the space dye is still processing and was available to edit (go figure).  Anyway, I changed from XL to L.  Now that I know that it doesn't run small, I'm happy that I was able to change it.  Thanks again for the reviews.

Honored Contributor

@Trudey  I'm glad you were able to do that.  When you've been posting that you had sized up, I thought you meant to your size large (since in some LOGO you take a medium and in some a large).  I think you did the right thing now.

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee. I don't know what I was thinking when I ordered XL.  Often, I buy clothes that are too big and not flattering.  Since I was an XL/1X for so long...I forget that I don't need that size now.  I'm glad I was able to edit the size, but it is frustrating that my order (including the vintage coral printed tank) is still processing.  The estimated delivery date is 3/9.

Respected Contributor

My order has finally shipped.  I can't imagine why it remained in process for almost a week.

Respected Contributor

My top is finally out for delivery...YAY!  I sure hope I love it.

Respected Contributor

I got it and sadly, I am disappointed.  I ordered size large (originally ordered XL because it looked like it ran really small when presented, but I was able to change to large before it shipped).  It is a little too big.  I don't have large hips, but it makes me look like I do.  For me, it just isn't special enough to justify the price.  Also, the color is a very drab gray with just a hint of blue...not a good color with my skintone.  The lace is hardly noticeable in this color.  Lastly, my top smelled like Asian Ginger salad dressing...strange, huh?  This is definitely a return for me.

Honored Contributor

@Trudey  Oh, I'm sorry for the disappointment.  I hope Q will pay your return postage for the salad dressing smell.  Give CS a call so they'll notate your account about that (a $100 with a salad dressing smell - I'd make that point to them!) because the warehouse doesn't always pay attention to what it should be doing!

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee. I'll definitely let CS know.  BTW, I got my printed tank in Vintage Coral and I absolutely love it.  I'm looking forward to trying it with some of my other cardigans/tops.  I may go back and get the blue in this tank.